This thread has been banned.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 1/11/18 4:35:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Android
United States (EST)

Why Do I Want to Be a Moderator?

I believe with my excellent people and communication skills, along with 2 years on the forum and 3 years experience in the game, I’m able to throughly complete all tasks at hand. I would love the opportunity to help players enhance their gameplay experience, and achieve their goals.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 5:48:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 1/11/18 6:41:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Platform: Android
Geographical location: India
Time zone: +5:30 GMT
Why is want to be a mod: I want to maintain troll free forum and be helpful to the cc community

Signature
INDIAN is LOVE INDIA is LIFE
Posted on 1/11/18 7:06:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

*Platform: Android
*Location: Community of Madrid, Spain. Central European Time (UTC/GMT + 1)

*Why do you want to be a moderator?

I've been playing Castle Clash for the last 3 1/2 years, and joined the forum earlier on 2017. I don't have a super OP account but I'm very proud of it (210K might), and I've been F2P and P2P player, so I know both sides of the story.

I keep learning about the game, based on my own experience and all the experience my guildmates share everyday in our groups, and I really believe it's more important to share that info and experience to help others, than just selfdeclare we are Castle Clash scholars.
I've been a forums mod in the past, during 8 years on a manganime forum. In my experience, forums have a place for everyone as long as we can keep a respectful atmosphere to debate.

About events, I would like to propose rewards based on the individual activity of forumers. That would be a great incentive to join or come back to the forum.

And I do not know what else to add. I want to keep my postulation simple, because in the end we can sell ourselves so good in few words, but what matters is what we really can do for the forum and CC community.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert 

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/11/18 7:17:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Location & Time Zone: GMT+8 Manila
***I'm playing CC for about 2 months. But im pretty sure I know all parts of Cc game info. I am a student guidance council.And i know i can use it to help CC. Because I just find out CC players(not all) are spearheaded(Just like me before)Everyday Im on. Live support team knows it. Especialy Rocky and Ethan.

Signature
Singdika
Posted on 1/11/18 8:43:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Platform: iOS
Well I want my self to nominate for moderator. Cus i would love to work for community, I am vice of procompany ios top 20 guild. I can put some time and effort in forum and can actively watch on forum activities. I am playing CC for almost 2 years, and having good amount of knowledge about game ( I guess).
So I would like to take this apportunity and willing to work for community.
(In earlier one I forgot to mention location.)
Thanks.

Signature
ProCompany- Daddies guild.
Posted on 1/11/18 10:07:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GeoLoc: Central United States (currently GMT-6)

I am very interested in becoming a Moderator.  First off, I like helping other players.  I’ve run a mid-sized guild for quite a while, and have found that I prefer newer players. New players are probably the only reason I have kept playing as long as I have; mainly because their enthusiasm is infectious, and it keeps me useful!
Secondly, I have enough experience to be of help to players.  I have 4 years on CC, and have run the same guild for over 3 years.  When a guild-mate asks something I don’t know, I either dig up the information, or point them in the right direction.  I have actually spent quite a lot of time on this forum and other sites snagging every bit of info for a particular game mode, or hero.  I might as well pass some of that along.
Last thing…I can say no.  I’m as friendly as possible, even when telling someone something they don’t like.  I appreciate that the Forum is kept for interested players instead of Troll-kin.  There are plenty of other places for that on the Interwebz.
Looking forward to helping out the community.

Signature
330K Might
Ruin Guild...somewhere in the 400s

There are two kinds of people in this world, people who want to be left alone, and people that will not leave them alone
Posted on 1/12/18 2:46:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 1/12/18 12:45:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Geographical location: India
Time zone:+5:30 GMT
Answer: Simply the rewards are awesome and who don't want gems and rest I would manage according to forum

Signature