Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 41584

Total:#66

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Update on Apr 17 (Android) [Version 1.4.2]

Hot Topics [Copy link] 65/17825

Posted on 4/17/18 1:57:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

powinni zrobić opcję przesyłania itemow między znajomymi. że można wysyłać między sobą Eco book itp itd

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 2:01:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

what about raise the chance to get a decent TALENT roll, what about changing team line up in Lost Realm don't makes you lose 5 times against weaker teams, what about adding some new ways to obtain HONOR BADGES for those that have no guild or for F2P? So why are you whining about? F2P have DESTINY (which i'm gonna use it in like 2 years from now). SUCCES!

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 2:08:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Seriously, igg is too money oriented, i have been with this game since it began, it was more fair then. p2p and f2p both had d same resource pool, the only defence was p2p wld level up way faster but the f2p still had hope of catching up, of doing the things and having heroes as powerful as the p2p with 5ime even it be just two or three. but now that impossible. a f2p can't hope to match a p2p anymore the resource pool are very different whete p2p get all types of money exclusive items that is never available to a f2p in any form. i must say if not that i have spend much time on this game and have alot of friends and spent my money on it too. not everyone can pay plus take for example in my country a $20 pack is #7212 thats a person whole salary over here.  your campaign in the beginning was a free yo play game in recent times that's not so ture.

Signature
For The People.!
Posted on 4/17/18 2:09:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why no warehouse space

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 2:15:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lululilale

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 2:17:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

i would leave, if not so much keeping me here
the game is no longer even.
money was meant as a way to assist one's self but now it the only to play.

Signature
For The People.!
Posted on 4/17/18 2:28:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Jaat boys

Signature
Raj
Posted on 4/17/18 2:30:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How many mb this update contain

Signature
Shivansh...
Posted on 4/17/18 2:32:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 4/17/18 2:39:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very ugly skins for rockno and ww. Are you running out of ideas? Is this somekinda dinner party?
Please do change those skins.
What next? Pixie to barbie and td to ken?

Signature