Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 39430

Total:#17

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Update on May 17th (Amazon) [Version 1.4.3]

[Copy link] 16/1902

Posted on 5/17/18 12:23:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The Castle Clash servers will be going offline for maintenance at 4:00 am on May 17th (GMT-5) for 1 hours, in preparation for the  new update (version 1.4.3, currently under review by Amazon). Please note that a number of features will not be active until the update is ready. For example, the new heroes can be hired, but they cannot be accessed yet. Once the maintenance is complete, everyone will get 500 free Gems.

Note: The servers have been updated. As the new version of the app has yet to go live on the Amazon AppStore, you may encounter display issues and crashes in a select few features. Please wait for the latest version to be released and update your game then to resolve these issues. Thank you for your patience and support.

Updates:
1. New Hero: Professor Ribbit
Hero Skill: Septic Swamp
Skill Description:
Deals total DMG equal to X% ATK to nearby enemy targets within Xs, and summons a Giant Frog for Xs. When Giant Frog is in play, Hero gains immunity to damage and increased ATK by X%. (Cooldown: Xs. Hero is immune to Energy Reduction effects.)
2. New feature: Friendly Wheel.
3. New function: Salvage rewards and attempts.
4. New event in the Events page.
5. Two new Talents and corresponding Crests. (Iron Will & Regenerate)
6. New Pet: Glacie
Pet Skill: Icy Illusion
Skill Description:
Summons X Illusion for Xs when its Hero is attacked. (Cooldown: Xs. Illusion is Elusive, has fast Energy recovery, and attacks the nearest Watchtower first. Illusion's Skill inflicts Freeze for Xs and deals X% Pet ATK DMG to at most X nearby buildings. Cooldown: Xs.)
7. New Destiny area. (Celestial Peak)
8. Added an effect that appears whenever you tap on an item in the Warehouse. You can now hold up to 9,999 copies of each item. 
9. Two new Hero Skins: “Star Striker” (Michael) and “Deft Defender” (Treantaur). 

Adjustments:
1. [Team Dungeons]: Adjusted the “Form Team” interface and the steps to save your changes. Added a prompt when you close the interface without saving.   
2. [Team Here Be Monsters]: Adjusted the “Form Team” interface and the steps to save your changes. Added a prompt when you close the interface without saving. 
3. [Arena]: Building is renamed “Colosseum” (You can still access the Arena through this Building). Adjusted the “Edit Team(s)” interface and the steps to save your changes. Added a prompt when you close the interface without saving. 
4. [Squad Showdown]:Adjusted the “Edit Team(s)” interface and the steps to save your changes. Added a prompt when you close the interface without saving. 
5. [Labyrinth]: Adjusted the “Form Team” interface and the steps to save your changes. Added a prompt when you close the interface without saving.  
6. “Coliseum” button in the Guild Building is renamed “Guild Events”. Guild’s “Events” interface is renamed “Guild Events”. To applicable Guild Events: adjusted “Edit Team(s)” interface and the steps to save your changes; added a prompt when you close the interface without saving.
7. [Arid Ruins]: Adjusted “Form Team” interface and the steps to save your changes. Added a prompt when you close the interface without saving.
8. System messages for successful actions and Might increment will no longer overlap.
9. Fixed an issue that sometimes caused part of a reward to be duplicated.
10. Hero Portraits list will now be refreshed during [Arid Ruins] battles. 
11. Improved the visibility of system messages.
12. Heroes Altar: After selecting a new Pet, itsSkill description will now be displayed. Changed the effect around Hero’s Skill icon when it is selected. 
13. Hero Compendium: Renamed the “All” tab to “Compendium”.  
14. Increased maximum slots in Heroes Altar by 1. (Max 91 slots)
15. Increased maximum slots in the Warehouse by 10. (Max 290 slots)
16. Initiating an attack from a Battle Report or the Rankings interface will no longer consume Gold.
17. Adjusted the Destiny amounts granted by Hero’s [Skill level], [Talent level], and [Inscription level].
18. Revived Heroes’ Energy bars will now reset normally.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.
Posted on 5/17/18 12:48:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

did I miss the chat fix part of this?

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 3:01:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How about holding off on maintenance until amazon are ready to go live with update this then stops any in game problems caused by waiting..

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 4:59:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

The maintenance WIPED OUT ALL MY HEROES. And your "solution" is to wait for the update? It takes a week on average for Amazon to release the updates.  Thanks so much, too, for ALWAYS doing this crap on a guild wars day.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 5:06:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Okay.... IGG... Where are my hero's?. These maintenance issues are getting old!..

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 5:50:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What happen to all my heroes. Don't play much anymore. But logged on and ALL MY HERORS ARE GONE. Another botched update. Still can't donate to guild and no chat. And now my heroes are gone. What the he'll is wrong with igg.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 6:07:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Same issue as others No hero's. None on base, none in towers, no heros.

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 6:21:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It may not be a bad idea for IGG to release Amazon APK manually, like they do for Android.   Who knows how long Amazon is going to <bleep> around getting the patch into Amazon app store?

Signature
Guild: Neldy on Android (we are recruiting)
Name: Rusty (Rustyx in game)
Might: ~250k
Guild title: resident wisenheimer.
Posted on 5/17/18 7:13:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have just lost all my hero's post maintenance....has anyone else got this problem???

Signature
Posted on 5/17/18 7:21:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dont open hero cards. they all turn to dryads.

Signature