Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 41018

Total:#22

Create Thread

[News] Sign-In & Win Prizes (special Secret Code edition)!

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/5331

Posted on 1/11/19 1:27:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Event Duration:

Jan. 12 00:00 - Jan. 20 23:59 Server Time (GMT -5)

Reveal part of a secret code when you sign in for the 5th time in “Sign-In & Win Prizes”. (Hint: Look closely at the reward’s text). Be sure to note down the code, as it may unlock some mystery items soon! Clues about the mysterious items will appear on our Facebook page from January 14th, so be sure to keep your eyes peeled!

Event Rules:
1. Sign in and go to the Castle Clash Event Page, then play the game for at least 1 minute for a daily chance to open a chest that may contain  Name Eraser, Smashin' Pumpkin Scraps*50, Igniting Stone*15, Prime Hero Card I, Crest Set Pack Lv5, Fine Enchantment Chest, Castle Chest I, EXP Pack III*100, Mastery Essence I*10, 150 Gems.
2. Prizes will be automatically delivered to the in-game mailbox of the winners. Please redeem your rewards within 7 days or they will be forfeited. The in-game mailbox can only hold up to 40 messages. Make sure you have enough room in your mailbox during the event. IGG and the Castle Clash Team are not responsible for any losses caused by full mailboxes.
3. IGG and the Castle Clash team reserve the right to final interpretation of this event, its rules, and its rewards.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/19 4:00:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Actually, where is the Sign in page that we needed to click?
I cant find it at anywhere in Castle Clash Event Page

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 1/11/19 4:14:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Love IGG

Signature
Posted on 1/11/19 4:25:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Jan. 12 00:00 - Jan. 20 23:59 Server Time (GMT -5)

Signature
Posted on 1/11/19 9:56:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good,thanks for news

Signature
Posted on 1/12/19 3:42:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For those that can't find the Event, notice the Announcement area is too crowded, so please click on "More Events" and you will find the Sign-In and Win event there.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/12/19 6:36:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Warning has been issued  Warning

Signature
Posted on 1/12/19 9:08:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Based on the description of this event, the code can be seen either during its receipt in the action, or in the mail in the description of the award, there will be something like "congratulations, you received the lock chest, secret code: adc" I understand that?

Signature
Posted on 1/14/19 9:50:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any news about fb mysterios information..it s 14. january?

Signature
Posted on 1/14/19 9:50:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature