Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 42428

Total:#17

Create Thread

[News] [Fortress Feud] Problem Discussion, Engineer Roundtable

[Copy link] 16/3046

Posted on 11/14/19 10:21:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Dear Clashers, Recently I have received a lot of advice on the timing out issue associated with Fortress Feud.  Thus I would like to ask you, "What mechanisms should be adjusted to make the competition fair and interesting?"  Suggestions should specifically address the awarding of the battle in all situations; ie... ~after the battle, the victor should be determined by the team which has the most remaining heroes and if both teams have the same number of heroes remaining then the offensive party will loose the battle.  If you feel that this modification does not adequately address the issue, please feel free to point out why as well as your suggestion on how to best address it here.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/19 1:03:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

What are you talking about?

Signature
Posted on 11/15/19 1:15:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Forest Feud. I am just going to speak for everyone ate once. We mostly hate the 3-minute cap(time out). Its annoying causing loses. And the rewards should be way better, like put breakthrough stuff in game modes and not a simple chest no one needs the rewards from

Beter is to remove the 3min time cap. Or we should be able to buy specific buff for battles that decrease the enemies health or increase allies attack or gain them Immunity to certain conditions

Signature
Ingamename Whoamix
Might 1.11mil
Guild? -
Wegamers 123457
Line whxamix
Posted on 11/15/19 1:34:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To say my opinion, it's better this way because sometimes you lose more than you normally win it's normal you can't win all the time, if that's the way it wouldn't be a strategy game in which to try combine to win, my guess is that it's good as it is and to Do not make any changes, umpica what it gives you but the rest should not, I only say my opinion.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/19 1:47:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree that a change is needed op idea is probably the best way to go not sure it will solve the issue as it will still lead to the attacker losesing most off the time.
Other possible sulotion total damage done in battle by all hero's on each team highest score wins
Award win to attacker but defending team do not die but get sent back to start

Signature
Posted on 11/15/19 2:37:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My suggestion -

• Victory should be determined by the team which is much defensive.
  • On the timeout situation, the team having more HP will win the fight.

My point -
  • Our every single DMG needs to be valuable in-game. This is important to make the game fair and interesting.

Signature
SharkTooth - Windows Server.