Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 42428

Total:#17

Create Thread

[News] [Fortress Feud] Problem Discussion, Engineer Roundtable

[Copy link] 16/3045

Posted on 11/15/19 3:44:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

My two cents:

Timeouts have become such a needed strategy in FFs. Its about the only way a Guild with less p2ps can compete with Guilds full of p2Ws! Its become a useful defensive strategy so please dont change this.

However, do attend to the rewards that have never been adjusted. The rewards no longer match the resources required in the game. Turn your attention to this, and fix this the most.

Ffs runs only twice a month! Im not sure why IGG cant include some really exclusive rewards for Guilds that participate and score well. Surely giving out Unique rewards, twice a month, wont break IGGs bank me thinks.

Ps.s. if your aim is to fix timeouts issues in a game mode, rather turn your focus to LBFs which runs all month long. For LBFs, and LBFs and perhaps Labyrinth, award the win to the team with the highest number of surviving Heroes.

This is my take, and thanks for seeking out opinions.

Cheers.

Signature
tQ!
Guild: Iron-will {Top 80}
Recruiting Warriors: 150k - 850k Might
LINE: talib.qweli (ID)
Fun. Friendship. Fame.
Posted on 11/15/19 9:53:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I suggest the only change that is required; is those with the most heroes still alive at the end of the time limit is the winner.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/19 12:09:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I too would like to heep ff as it is.
Timeout are paet of the strategy. Just like spamming teams etc.
Ff is a rare event. Focus on better rewards.
All sorts of fancy ideas and other attempts....try in lr, lbf or lab first.

Signature
Posted on 11/15/19 12:20:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for taking feedback from players.

The number of heroes remaining should not be used to determine winners and losers.  This solution doesn’t address the problem.

We time out in multiple game modes.  This is primarily because of Stealth.  Make stealth activate a maximum of 3 times in battle.  

Players can still Stealth Mino bomb bases, and the talent is still viable.  But, no more time outs if using a 3 minute battle timer.  

Lost Battlefield should be using a 3 minute battle timer as well.  Thank you.

Signature
JudiciousFire
Posted on 11/15/19 3:10:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I agree with your solution OP. What bothers me the most about timeouts is losing my entire team because the defender has one unbeatable hero. If it is a timeout, all surviving heroes should remain in play.

Signature
Windows Server - 550K Might - FTK
Posted on 11/16/19 1:21:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Timeouts are an issue everywhere. Fortress Feud, Labyrinth, lost Battlefield.

It's killing these modes, and keeping many of the Heavy Hitters from maintaining the level of activity that made the game. This is not strategy as some have stated. But rather preventing strategy. If all anyone needs is a single hero with a very specific build, where is the strategy? Where is the fun?

So short of retooling every hero and the very essence of the game, what is to be done? It seems an easy fix to me. Whoever has the most Heroes left at the end wins. If an equal number, Defender wins. Simple, effective, and strategy will rule.

Signature
Posted on 12/19/19 4:59:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature