|Q: What improvements were made to [Narcia: War Era] in this month's update?|
|1. Officer functions and Guild Markers are added.|
1) Guild Leader/Vice Leader can appoint any other guild members as Officers (up to 4). The Guild Leader/Vice Leader may also remove a guild member's Officer appointment.
2) An Officer cannot appoint other guild members to be Officers, nor remove a guild member's Officer appointment.
3) Officers may abandon resource tiles and use Guild Markers.
1) Can be used to mark any tile.
2) Guild Markers are visible only to the Guild's members.
3) New Guild Markers will indicated with a red dot on all guild members' thumbnail Map icon (If a guild member is offline when a Guild Marker is added, the red dot will appear when they come online).
4) Guild Marker indicators are visible on the main interface's mini-map and Thumbnail Map.
|Q: What improvements were made to [Blitz Gauntlet] in this month's update?|
|We have made changes to revitalize this game mode and to support more functions.|
1. Separated Medallion features from Blitz Gauntlet.
2. Expanded the range of Tasks to involve more functions.
3. Perk effects are improved, including:
a) Collect rewards from a pack once a day.
b) Free daily Hero Hire increased from 1 to 3.
c) Unlimited chances to instantly complete Quests.
d) Losing Arena battles won't deduct Challenge chances.
e) Get 1 extra Builder.