Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 43391

Total:#4

Create Thread

[News] September 2020 update FAQ

[Copy link] 3/1144

Posted on 9/8/20 9:06:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Q: Have any functions been adjusted this month?
1) The game's functions are grouped into the following tabs: Time/Challenge, Daily, and Optional. You can earn lots of Prestige daily when you participate in just a few features within the tabs.
2) Merits and Fame will no longer be produced in the game. Both resources will be replaced by Prestige to widen the range of exchangeable items.
3) Added a new resource: Prestige. Also added a Trade Prestige interface in the Warehouse where you can exchange for rare items.
Q: Have any new features been added this month?
1. Due to player feedback, we have added Relics for Legendary Heroes. Upgrading a Legendary Hero's Relic will require Hero Cards, Legendary Hero Vestiges (not specific to any Hero), etc. Legendary Hero Vestiges can be obtained from the Warehouse's Trade Prestige tab.
Q: Have any improvements and adjustments been made this month?
1. Added battle fast-forwarding in Lost Realm, Labyrinth, and Lostland.
2. Adjusted the rewards for New Player Login Reward (7 Days).
3. Adjusted Hero upgrade requirements.
(Hero development: lowered the amount of Gold required to raise some Star Levels;
Inscribing: adjusted Insignia/Crest Inlay requirements to improve user experience.)

Signature
yo
Posted on 9/8/20 9:46:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What will happen to my merits and merit boxes in my warehouse??? Will I be compensated in any way?

Signature
Plague
Posted on 9/8/20 10:17:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow great information thanks .

Signature
Spambe
Posted on 9/9/20 12:13:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do you know if we’ll be able to trade our merits and fame for prestige or should we use it before update?

Signature