Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 44422

Total:#2

Create Thread

[News] Castle Clash Update on Nov 12 (AMZ-EN) [Version 1.9.6]

[Copy link] 1/775

Posted on 11/11/21 8:54:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

https://bit.ly/CCAMZ197

Castle Clash servers will be brought down for scheduled maintenance on Nov 12, 2:00(server time: GMT-5)  for about 4 hours. You will not be able to log in to the game during this time.
500 Gems that used to be awarded as a Maintenance Gift will now be added into a 1-Gem Pack that's available after the update. 
Thank you for your patience and continued support.

Additions:
1. New Hero: Crystella
Skill Name: Touch of Barite
Skill Description:
Deals X% ATK DMG each to X random enemy Hero and X other enemy Heroes near the target. (This DMG ignores DMG limits of targets and deals extra Xx DMG to Heroes inflicted with a Sealing Mark.) For the next Xs, this Hero is invulnerable and immune to all conditions. (Cooldown: Xs.) (This Hero is immune to Energy Reduction effects and reduces DMG received by X%. When attacked, she places a Sealing Mark on X random enemy Heroes. These targets cannot receive any healing nor Energy recovery for Xs. (Cooldown: Xs.))

2. New Insignia: Time Steer
Raises Max HP by X%. When attacked, adds Xs to X random enemy Heroes' skill cooldown once (CD: Xs).

3. New Talent: Battle Ardor
When HP is at X% or more, raises ATK by X%. When HP is less than X%, raises ATK SPD by X% and each basic attack will recover HP equal to X% of DMG dealt.

4. New Hero Skin ("Chess Fiend" for Crystella)
5. New game mode: Unearthly Clash
6. Bazaar: you can now watch videos to obtain rewards
7. New Dungeon difficulty (Hell Dungeon)

Adjustments:
1.Adjusted the Special Perks and Growth Perks page positions.
2. Adjusted Guild description text.
3. Improved the names of various Star Level Gear Tasks.
4. You can now spend Hero Coins to complete Hero Hiring tasks.
5. Removed video ads from "refresh Super Pet attributes" and "change Superior Traits" pages. 
6. Increased maximum slots in the Heroes Altar by 1 (Max 156 slots).
7. Increased maximum slots in the Warehouse by 10 (Max 540 slots).

Bug Fixes:
1. Fixed display errors in My Guild page that occurred for Guilds that have not joined Guild Wars and Fortress Feud.
2. Fixed numerical errors in Blitz Gauntlet - Gold Medallion Tier Tasks.
3. Fixed an issue that prevented relevant skills from dealing True DMG.
4. Fixed an issue that prevented some Heroes from deploying skills when their HP is increased beyond their maximum amount. 
5. Fixed an issue that allowed Heroes wearing Gear to be available for consumption. 
6. Hero Training: fixed occasional process overlapping issues.

Signature
Posted on 11/14/21 12:50:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

After the last update i encountered something bad. All my heroes are covered. I can't see them. During my raidings i can't see them even enemy heroes. The app was updated.. so what do you think should i do to play continuously?

Signature