Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 12216

Total:#8

Create Thread

[Guides] ghostboy6739 here to talk about heroes

[Copy link] 7/1494

Posted on 2/23/14 9:21:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

A Hero is a special troop which can fight in the arena. Every Hero starts at (Star) level 1 and is granted a random Talent next to their standard skill. At every 20th level a Star Upgrade must be purchased, otherwise the Hero won't gain any more level.

Heroes can be purchased and upgraded in the Heroes Altar. You can buy Heroes with three different Resources:

Honor Badges: Gambling, gives a high chance to receive a Slime or Ordinary Hero, there is also a small chance that you can get an Elite Hero (not recommended)
Gems: Gambling, gives a very high chance to receive an Elite Hero, about a 10% chance to receive a Gelatinous Champion and about a 5% chance to receive a Legendary Hero. However, there is also a small chance that you can get an Ordinary Hero (recommended)
Shards: Selection, you can choose the hero you want (recommended)
Heroes cannot be stacked, i.e. You can't have two of the same Hero fighting/defending, but you can have duplicate heroes in Garrison Towers.Ordinary Heroes have the lowest stats, but are cheap and therefore good for beginnersElite Heroes have mediocore stats. Some of them are even on par with Legendary Heroes.Legendary Heroes have the highest stats and are the strongest Heroes. Some of them can only be obtained by Gem rolls or in-game purchases.that's it for now so rank up and bank up. And subscribe to me to follow up on more.

Signature
JEDI
Posted on 2/23/14 9:22:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

p.s.if u have a suggestion feel free and reply below, or any questions.

Signature
JEDI
Posted on 2/23/14 10:08:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice guide...keep it up

Signature
Posted on 2/23/14 12:42:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thx Wai_Keong_Lau(1

Signature
JEDI
Posted on 2/23/14 12:47:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good job. Your doing great with the guides

Signature
IGG Info: Facebook.com/IGG
Events/Info: Facebook.com/CastleClash

Posted on 2/23/14 2:35:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice guide bro, a tip from me:

Serpent Queen is elite, but she shines in HBM more than some legendaries due to her poison aoe.

"I have one at 80 with 2/9 now, gonna get it to 4/9 eventually, she's a mass murderer lolz :) "

Signature
You only live once, but if you do it right, once is enough.
Posted on 2/24/14 10:38:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how can i upgrade my hero i have only 6 fire but the requirements is 10 where do i get it ???

Signature
Posted on 2/25/14 1:46:46 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(129231620) replied at 2-24-2014 10:38 PM
how can i upgrade my hero i have only 6 fire but the requirements is 10 where do i get it ???

Dungeons. On the bottom left, there will be a sword with the word "Battle" under it. Click, and then click the blue portal. Each one can give up to 1-3 fire/flames based on your success. Once you upgrade your heroes, the flames will stay, and not be consumed.

Signature