Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12247

Total:#76

Create Thread

[Guides] [HBM] Spade Base design [TH level 13-17]

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 75/18879

Posted on 2/26/14 1:45:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Rawtism at 3-5-2014 07:31 PM

Here Be Monsters Base design "Spade"
Can be used in a corner or out in the middle of the map.
What makes this base good is the amount of time you have on the waves before they reach your tower.
Also a great setup for defense against Griffins.

Townhall level 17 Design

This design has been used to farm G with or without Garrison.
Video example:

http://youtu.be/Lrcxm-icDfY  link is dead, will make a new one.

Townhall Level 14 variation
Design has Been used to Farm up to E so far.
ff

More will be added later.

Signature

www.youtube.com/user/rawtismm
Posted on 2/26/14 2:07:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

greatz...:)

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 2:09:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nicely done! It seems like a good design, but your garrison+heroes+walls are formidable. That being said, farming HBM G isn't astonishing to me.

Can you do this without garrison? I'd be more inclined to applaud your base if it's easy without garrisons.

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 2:12:33 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

cupid and pd.... You should be able to finish h with those two

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 2:14:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah I'm interested too how this set-up will work in Wave G without garrisons. I'm currently using Diamonds of Doom and have a 3/4 record in G without using garrisons (though those wins are always close calls having 2 heroes/2 towers left, so I'm still farming F for the sure win).

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 2:18:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (85551673) at 2-26-2014 02:22 AM

Old design, your heroes' base next to the towers (Cupid and pd) are one spot from the open to the sides, meaning if they wander away from their base, they will get aggro if units spawn on the left or right side. I know, because I've tried this base and in fact an improved version of it.

Next to that ai pathing is minimal, with all due respect this base is not bad, but honestly it looks like you're simply lucky you haven't had bad spawns on the side yet, and/or you're carried by cupid, tg, pd, sm and druid which are arguably the best you can get for hbm.

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 2:24:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im not gonna argue with you guys any longer... I posted videos on it.
im telling you it has worked with and without garrison.
you have not tried this setup let alone an upgraded version.
I never said this was the best base in the world.
it works for me better than the others have since the HBM changes.

Signature

Posted on 2/26/14 2:25:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(94119190) replied at 2-26-2014 02:12 AM
cupid and pd.... You should be able to finish h with those two

Lol obviously they have so much to do with H. The problem with H is the copters.

Signature

Posted on 2/26/14 2:30:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (85551673) at 2-26-2014 03:01 AM

I would consider this a better version, exactly the same idea. However like I said my heroes are one spot away from the open. They'd often wander and get targeted, once the targeted hero is rushed down your entire hero team gets devastated since they're too close and get targeted first again.

Also; you're not open to discussion which means you're here either to epeen or you're lying about your base being so "successful". Either way it's lame

Edit @ceilsuz, yes i know it doesn't work this is just a concept I tried about a month ago. Like I said it doesn't work because your heroes get targeted by spawns to the sides when they wander from their base which is what I'm trying to tell rawtism since he suffers the same problem but he's not open to discussion,

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 2:36:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(85551673) replied at 2-26-2014 02:30 AM
I would consider this a better version, exactly the same idea. However like I said my heroes are one ...

That is FAR from the same design.... if you knew anything about hbm you would know that.
and I posted this original concept about a month ago then I tried again and found what works best

Signature