Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12324

Total:#76

Create Thread

[Guides] [HBM] Spade Base design [TH level 13-17]

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 75/23270

Posted on 2/26/14 12:38:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

im gonna try this and if it works, im gonna use it. mine works on G but is boring. this looks cool

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 12:48:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

mcnittrg replied at 2-26-2014 12:38 PM
im gonna try this and if it works, im gonna use it. mine works on G but is boring. this looks cool

Ok sounds good.
Just please make sure you copy it exactly because any minor movements will change the effectiveness.

Signature

www.youtube.com/user/rawtismm
Posted on 2/26/14 12:51:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am just tried this setup and got 3/3 wins .

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 12:55:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Vooby replied at 2-26-2014 12:51 PM
I am just tried this setup and got 3/3 wins .

NICE!!
Im glad someone actually tried it correctly.

Signature

Posted on 2/26/14 12:58:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I know I can't farm G but I'll keep this in mind when I get my heroes past 100.

Looks pretty nonetheless but are there any ways to protect resources? Would I just move them in next to bottom tower? (Resources still matter for me) And do you recommend having the bottom tower to have the highest blue level garrison?

And can you edit your first post to have your overall base picture and any new videos you added instead of me browsing through 5 pages to find extra posts/ videos? Thanks!

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 1:08:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

krikara replied at 2-26-2014 11:03 AM
@rawtism This defense is pretty impressive if you can beat G with those lvl heroes. Just beating it  ...

Its not really impressive to beat G once. To give an example, I farmed G from when I had lvl 110-120 heroes too, and Rawtism and I have similar heroes. Its in the consistency in which it can be impressive. Go watch Distaggio on youtuybe, he beated G with only lvl 100 heroes, thats impressive

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 1:12:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love how people without knowledge of HBM try to copy the base almost exactly but with this minor flaws as tweaks. Ill tell you this Raw, its a good base, people dont see that, its of course not strictly the best but you said that either. No need to be hated on for that.

Signature
Posted on 2/26/14 2:41:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

leary93 replied at 2-26-2014 01:12 PM
I love how people without knowledge of HBM try to copy the base almost exactly but with this minor f ...

Ya bro, i never claimed that the design was better than any other base.
My base of choice has been caixa de morte for quite a while, and i feel that its probably the best base out there.
what people dont understand is that if you move one wall or shift one tower it can throw the whole thing off.
also people need to understand that different designs are going to work better or worse for certain people. you made a good point when you said that your ranged heroes are your strongest. Mine are mostly my melee heroes besides Druid.

Signature

Posted on 2/26/14 2:43:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

byn3 replied at 2-26-2014 12:58 PM
I know I can't farm G but I'll keep this in mind when I get my heroes past 100.

Looks pretty noneth ...

Sure, i havnt had alot of time. i will fully edit the original post soon and have it more organized.

As far as resources go, i have just shifted the towers over and fit a vault or two in there.
you can also move the very bottom sections tower and fit a few more buildings in there.

Signature

Posted on 2/26/14 3:06:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

does this works for lvl 15 TH?

Signature