Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12247

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Guides] [TUTORIAL] Best Dungeon Team for D8S11 (for P2P)

[Copy link] 9/3595

Posted on 3/4/14 1:02:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by yuelyk at 3-4-2014 01:01 PM

Just want to share a consistent way to do Dungeon 8 Skull 11.

Others have said the new AI makes this dungeon inconsistent but here's a way to do it 100% of the time, no troops, no losses, only Guardian Angel (or not if you got lucky ;P).

Heroes needed: SM, PD, Druid, Cupid and...... Grizzly Reaper! :o (what?? Yes he's a beast in Dungeons and Raids, so if you don't have one consider getting it now lol)

This setup is good because if you didn't notice, it has 3 fliers. So majority of them are ignoring the walls.. much like raiding with Griffins. Why no TG? I'll explain it below..

Here's the steps:
1. Drop Druid at the center spike.

2. Drop SM at the right spike.

3. Drop Reaper at the left spike.
[attach]39242[/attach]
4. Immediately drop PD at the center spike together with Druid.

5. Once PD has destroyed a wall, drop Cupid at the center too.

6. Watch them destroy the base ;P then once you get aggro in the middle drop GA. Most of the time they will all merge at the center. But even if Reaper or SM strays away, just drop GA on the one that gets aggro. Most of the time PD gets the aggro since he's the fastest mover.

Once you clash with the enemy heroes you're sure to destroy them before your GA runs out because at this point there should be none or few enemy troops left, meaning your SM and Reaper will surely hit them simultaneously, destroying them all easily.

This is the reason why I chose Reaper over TG. Because TG depends on luck if you will keep hitting heroes on your way down. If not, there is a chance his procs will still hit buildings so you might lose on the clash which will make it inconsistent. Another thing that makes TG less desirable for this dungeon is because he is not a flier, so destroying walls on the top part of the dungeon will be inconsistent. He might circle around the base instead. You don't want that. But SM and Reaper, they fly together nice and smooth :P

7. Here it's just mop-up time. Then you'll finish up in less than a minute. So 5 minutes and 50,000 gold for GA for 5 dungeon tries makes this a walk in the park.

Flying heroes for the win!
-yuelyk

Signature
Posted on 3/4/14 1:41:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

6 hero bases ftw!   

Signature
Posted on 3/4/14 1:44:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

What if I told you Druid, SM and TG are enough to do the job?

You can put the other heroes (whoever you want to get xp) at the end of the battle.

Signature
Posted on 3/4/14 1:49:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

with always max gold why not clear it with spells in under 30 sekonds? ;P

... and i dont even have a cupid.

Signature
„get users in the door to play free, then monetize the hell out of them once they’re hooked.“
IGG Cofounder Kevin Xu
Posted on 3/4/14 7:57:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

OnlyZed replied at 3-4-2014 01:44 PM
What if I told you Druid, SM and TG are enough to do the job?

You can put the other heroes (whoever ...

Druid, SM and Reaper can also trio :)

I just don't like the unpredictability of TG, because in my experience he usually hits the Buildings.

With this setup, my experience is more like D5S1. No hassle, just straight 100% everytime.

Signature
Posted on 3/4/14 7:59:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ChromeNun replied at 3-4-2014 01:49 PM
with always max gold why not clear it with spells in under 30 sekonds?

... and i dont even have  ...

You should know that I came from low might high heroes build. So up until now my Relic Hall is just level 8.

I only have lvl5 Restoration and lvl1 Guardian Angel. Nothing else.

I worked my way from D5 to D8 with only heroes, no troops and only these 2 spells. I don't have Ares' Fervor or Frenzy.

Signature
Posted on 3/9/14 12:45:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yuelyk replied at 3-4-2014 07:59 PM
You should know that I came from low might high heroes build. So up until now my Relic Hall is jus ...

I'm on the same build & i think its impeding my growth.
ex: easily killing raids but not gaining as much exp, raised my Might and noticed i was getting more exp since i was battling harder foes
ex: weak defense base so HBM i can't do anything more than level C which is reducing the amount of exp and shards i can gather

what do you think? i'm thinking about adding 1 tower maxed out to try and do HBM better

Signature
Posted on 3/9/14 1:31:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(99455371) replied at 3-9-2014 12:45 AM
I'm on the same build & i think its impeding my growth.
ex: easily killing raids but not gaining  ...

Even with my low might build I can still farm Wave G in HBM so no worries there.. low might can farm G and D8S11 :)

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 9:30:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (99455371) at 3-14-2014 09:31 PM

yuelyk replied at 3-9-2014 01:31 AM
Even with my low might build I can still farm Wave G in HBM so no worries there.. low might can fa ...

what heroes/skills/lvl do you have? is it the arrangement?

i have my heroes surrounded by walls & everyone has a low area except druid who is in the middle with a large area (because his base was the only one I leveled up)

this way druid kills any straggelers & the rest of the heroes kill ppl while they try and destroy the walls

Signature
Posted on 3/14/14 10:17:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(99455371) replied at 3-14-2014 09:30 PM
what heroes/skills/lvl do you have? is it the arrangement?

i have my heroes surrounded by walls &  ...

I started farming G when my heroes were above 100.. I just use the diamond of doom setup with 4 towers level 7.. no problems.. quick win

Signature