Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12252

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Guides] Dungeon 5 Skull 1 Guide

[Copy link] 2/1507

Posted on 3/24/14 1:12:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey guys, here is my Dungeon 5 Skull 1 Guide. I enter at the bottom middle, between the army camps. I drop troops first to soak up damage and avoid using Guardian Angel (GA). Some higher star players prefer to use no troops and use GA everytime. My GA is max level so i dont like spending 30k every dungeon. When i use troops all i need is a restoration upon entrance 8k gold.

Signature
Posted on 3/24/14 2:01:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If you come from the top you don't have to use any troops at all. Drop a tank way above the Druid and draw the Druid out of his walls. Then drop all other heroes there and they will take care of the Druid. Then your heroes will sweep up the place. If you are lucky you won't have to use any spells at all. But sometimes GA helps when our heroes face four of their heroes head on

Signature
Watch my not so good Castle Clash videos at https://www.youtube.com/user/BestDealProducts
Posted on 3/25/14 1:23:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nikaz123 replied at 3-24-2014 02:01 AM
If you come from the top you don't have to use any troops at all. Drop a tank way above the Druid an ...

I still prefer to come from the bottom, to take all of the heros out first. The rest is cake.

Signature