Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12251

Total:#28

Create Thread

[Guides] HBM Wave G no Garrison, Double D's (Modified Double Diamond) TH = 17

Hot Topics [Copy link] 27/12735

Posted on 3/28/14 5:07:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by leegmiller at 3-28-2014 03:17 PM

Well after trying out many different Bases and not having any luck with many of them even with deathbox it wasnt a consistant 100% i decided to modify and try out different bases and finally got this base which seems to work very well for me without Garissons. The garisson you see in tower is my succubus which is levelling up which wont make any difference. My towers are 9,9,9,9,7 and townhall is level 17. My hero levels are 120-136 now but i have used this base for over a 2 weeks when my heroes were under 120's

Hopefully this base will work for someone who is having difficulty with the deathbox as it didnt work for as well as this. I have 100% success on Wave G with this base and have managed to get to wave H5 up until the dino bulldozes over everything. Below i will post a video of me doing wave G.

Video and Image Below

http://youtu.be/D-QfQEyRKBU

Signature
Posted on 3/28/14 10:31:35 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pum, TG, SM, Cupid, Druid... very strong team :lol

Signature
Posted on 3/28/14 11:58:08 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

well yeah but can still use different heroes if not same or lower level to try lower waves :)

Signature
Posted on 3/28/14 2:32:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for sharing!  Can you share what level your hero bases are as well?  That % increase makes a big difference...

Signature
Posted on 3/28/14 5:18:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ermm from 12 - 14 atm working on getting them higher.

Signature
Posted on 3/28/14 8:46:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by PierreT23 at 3-28-2014 09:17 PM

Going to try this to farm F with no garrisons.

UPDATE: Just cleaned out F with no garrisons - first time I've done that with all 5 heroes left. This was better than the box because the centaurs couldn't shoot without entering the base.

My stats:

Druid 110 (now 111 :D)
TG 105 (now 106)
PD 102 (now 103)
Champ 100 (5*)
SZ 100 (5*)

Hero bases @ lvl 12 and towers @ 7 (TH also 17).

Excellent set-up I owe you some favor, when I have some again...

Signature
Posted on 3/29/14 7:39:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice :) glad to hear it worked well for you .... TY for favor.

Signature
Posted on 3/29/14 9:53:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

leegmiller replied at 3-29-2014 07:39 AM
nice  glad to hear it worked well for you .... TY for favor.

Still have 0 favor... haha

I tried some more runs with F and it was less consistent with no garrisons (damn Ninja) BUT with green garrisons this may be THE set-up for F. F has always been the most inconsistent/obnoxious HBM (i can beat G, but not consistently enough), so you may have essentially cured the CC equivalent of aids.

Signature
Posted on 3/29/14 10:03:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Lol that's great to hear. Feeling pretty good that I have contributed something at least. :)

Yeah i agree with F being a bit harder then G but once you get high enough levels on your heroes you will blow through wave G.

Signature
Posted on 3/29/14 12:37:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great base design dude. I just wish I had the townhall level to be able to rock it. However, I do have a suggestion though: move the buildings from the top and bottom of the base (the ones by the statues). In the video your heroes walked out and started swinging away at some troops and then picked up agro from some heroes which could lead to one of your heroes biting the dust. Otherwise great.

Signature