Total:#48

Create Thread

[Guides] Introduction to Team Dungeon

Hot Topics [Copy link] 47/24550

Posted on 9/5/14 5:14:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by guoyuus at 9-21-2014 04:06 PM

Update: Uploaded a test video
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EvHlZ9S-O_U&feature=youtu.be

Entrance: At your base, there will be a new portal added to the right of the cave. Tap on it for Team Dungeons.

Upon entering the Team Dungeon, you have to first create your team (You need to have a team before you can take part in Team Dungeons).
You can choose up to 5 Heroes to participate (There can only be one of each type of Hero) and set them up in a 3x3 grid.

You can create rooms and invite up to 3 Guildmates to take part in it (4 players, including the room creator. Only members of your Guild can be invited.). The room creator will begin the battle. (If a player disconnects after the battle has started, the battle would continue but the disconnected player would not be able to receive the rewards.)

After the room creator has sent out invitations, Guild members will receive a invite notification at the bottom-left corner of their base. They can then enter Team Dungeons through the notification.

You can also choose to select “Join Team” to join a room with other players who has also selected that option. When there are 4 people in the room, the Team Dungeon will begin automatically. (You can play with members of other Guilds through the “Join Team” option. )

After entering a room, you can choose where your Heroes will appear when Team Dungeon begins. (Where your Heroes appears in the Team Dungeon is decided on where you allocate your Heroes of the available placement slots in the room.)

When battle begins, the Heroes will battle automatically based on where the Heroes were placed.

You win when all enemies are destroyed, and all participants of the Team Dungeon will receive the reward. Several bosses may appear in Team Dungeons. Team Dungeon bosses are immune to Coma and the maximum damage that can be dealt to them is 35,000. The coordination of the Heroes will affect whether you emerge victorious.

Team Dungeon Rewards:
After successfully defeating team dungeon, each member joining the battle will receive a "stormy teasure box". There are 3 types of treasure box - ordinary,  superior,  rare.  Participants will obtain a random treasure box.  The treasure box can be used in warehouse after the battle, and provides some items after opening the box.

Notice: One must have extra space in warehouse to be able to receive treasure box after the battle, so make sure you have enough room before starting team dungeon

Boss in Team Dungeon

BOSS Name

ATK

HP

Talent

Centuar Soilder

Immune to coma

Centuar Elite

Immune to coma

Centuar Cheiftain

Immune to coma

Rewards from Team Dungeon

Team Dungeon

Teasure box

Random drops from treasure box

Fixed rewards in treasure box

Lvl 1 DungeonNormal Box I

Tome I

Hero Card

Merit 100

Superior Box I

Tome II

Elite Hero Card

Merit 100

Rare Box I

Tome II

Tome III

Elite Hero Card

Legendary Hero Card

Merit 100

Lvl 2 DungeonNormal Box II

Slime Essence

Crystal Ooze Essence

Merit 150

Superior Box II

Slime Essence

Crystal Ooze Essence

Hero Slot Card

Merit 150

Rare Box II

Crystal Ooze Essence

Gelatinous Champion Essence

Hero Slot Card

Dungeon Entry Card

Legendary Hero Card

Merit 150

Lvl 3 DungeonNormal Box III

Shard Pack I

Shard Pack II

Quest Completion Card   

Merit 200

Superior Box III

Shard Pack I

Shard Pack II

Quest Completion Card   

Merit 200

Rare Box III

Shard Pack II

Shard Pack III

Quest Completion Card

Trial Entry Card

Legendary Hero Card

Merit 200

Lvl 4 DungeonNormal Box IV

Honor Badge Pack I

Merit 250

Superior Box IV

Honor Badge Pack I

Honor Badge Pack II

Quest Refresh Card

Merit 250

Rare Box IV

Honor Badge Pack II

Honor Badge Pack III

Quest Refresh Card

Monster Pass

Legendary Hero Card

Merit 250

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 5:16:05 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

yeah cant waaaaaaaaaaaait for it!

Oh snap I am on iOS I forgot... maybe we'll get it on christmas :)

Signature
Der hier angezeigte Beitrag stellt meine Meinung dar.
Posted on 9/5/14 5:22:41 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is there any entry limit? Or you can do it over and over?

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 5:44:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

High health tanks likely should go in first. Maybe situate moltanica in the front to grab boss aggro first. Since there will be up to 4 healers I really think that having staggered revit druids would be awesome and eliminate the need to even require a stun.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 5:54:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow, bosses immune to stun? With that many heroes attacking, they'll proc every other hit. And only 1 type of each hero?! 1 druid to heal them all, I think life drain will be helpful here! Kinda glad I got my druid to 6/9 so he heals 7 targets, but now need to get him higher!

Be interesting to see what dungeons there are, or how they are generated.

Guessing best hero choice will be PD, Cupid, Druid, TG, SM, Mino, Molt, GR... And not sure on the other. Could be SZ, since high damage output, or perhaps AC/Paladin to do some tanking.

Signature
FREEEEEE!
Posted on 9/5/14 6:51:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

uh. my head hurts

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 7:04:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guy, we should make a guild with all members got pd and cp (and mol :L )

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 7:07:38 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How many times per day can you do Team Dungeons? Is it once a day? Every 3 or 6 hours 1 chance? Couldn't find this anywhere in the post :)

Signature
Guilda: Slovenskooo (Android)
Boss 3: Každý deň od 20:30
Torch Battle: 2x týždenne odmena 10000 HB a 800 Shardov
Storm MESA: Po Bossovi MESA 1, 2, 3 a 4
Posted on 9/5/14 7:08:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do we know the boss skills? If they stun its not gonna be so pretty... ;) also whats the proc dmg?

Also are the treasure chests rewarded linked to how hard the dungeon was? Or are both totally random? Or can you choose how tough the dungeon will be?

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 7:34:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

the rewards should be linked to difficulty levels

I think one can choose the difficulty as they wish.

Signature