Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 12326

Total:#48

Create Thread

[Guides] Introduction to Team Dungeon

Hot Topics [Copy link] 47/26325

Posted on 9/5/14 2:21:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ForceClosed replied at 9-5-2014 08:54 AM
3 minutes may not be enough to kill 5 tier 3 bosses and towers/heroes... Even with 4 players teams.  ...

I just did it on the chinese version, watched people with PD moltanica druids and cupids wailing on him for 3 minutes. The bosses health didnt go down very much.

Signature
Vice Leader of the Guild The-Unseen
Posted on 9/5/14 2:21:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The heroes were all level 120's but it was 3 other teams of 5 heroes. Mine were dead :(

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 2:27:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

uploaded a video for TD

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 2:50:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Arenu7 at 9-5-2014 12:51 PM

After watching the video now im thinking this will be kind of tough. You can't stun the boss and he stuns your heroes every like 10 secs, you wont be able to have pd stack. Im guessing De-buffing him would be the smartest way with Moltanica Succubus and even Shaman.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 2:54:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i do the lowest lvl on taiwan with randoms and we won 3/9.i took 2 blue boxes which contained 100 merits 2 blue books and an elite hero card each.and a green box which contained 100 merits 2 green books and an ordinary hero card...

If there is the same chance to get a rare hero card from an epic box in higher lvls it would be awsome.

ps:it needs at least 2 pds stay alive until the boss so they stuck a lot of times to win it.

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 2:59:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

ForceClosed replied at 9-5-2014 11:19 AM
Assuming it takes 40 seconds to clear the dungeon of enemies and towers, that leaves 2:20 to kill  ...

Yeah the damage cap at 35K is absurd for this. At least make the boss damage cap higher

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 3:40:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

here were a few screenshots when I won the battles.

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=viewthread&tid=161035&extra=page%3D1&page=3

Signature
Posted on 9/5/14 3:42:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can we keep repeating the multiplayer dungeon over and over? Is there a time limit?

Signature
Posted on 9/7/14 8:24:01 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Randy_Keehnen(107489438) at 9-7-2014 02:29 PM

Some additional info:

* Maximum of 8 attempts with one refresh every 6 hours

* First every player puts his 5 heroes in a 3x3 grid. You can set this up and use the same grid automatically every time. When you get into the ready room, you have 10 seconds to select at which spot your group of heroes starts the battle. For the easy dungeon I suggest taking the bottom of the screen. So to be clear; you cannot split your heroes up and divide them over the dungeon; your own heroes are always grouped together.

* The ordinary dungeon shows groups of elite heroes clustered together, including ice demons, cyclopes, tritons and the likes. All lvl 60. The boss is in the bottom part of the center and has some legends with him; cupid and grimm reaper. There are various towers but if you go for the boss directly theyll be mostly out of your range.

* The ordinary dungeon has one boss which already has stunning capacity but cannot be stunned. Even with 18 heroes bashing on him we only survived 2 minutes and took only about 15% of his helath off. This team included a guy with 5 160+ heroes including PD.

*The elite dungeon has one lvl 100 boss and lvl 100 heroes, including elites as TG, PD, SUC etc. There are also army camps with red dragons flying around. The starting setup option are different for elite dungeons from ordinary dungeon.

* Its safe to conclude the best way to go with these dungeons is to go for the boss right away; assuming you have some heroes with distant procs the rest of the base will clear out as your mino's/TGs/SMs/GRs do their long range dmg. Keeping your PDs alive is probably key, but is hard as they get closest to the boss and probably get targeted fast.

Suggestion for IGG: It might not be a bad idea to include an 'easy' dungeon which 20 heroes of lvl ~80 can clear. Not every player has PD and if you have two players without PD participating there is just no chance to win at this moment. Even with 20 lvl 120-170 heroes we could take 15% off the boss...

Signature
Posted on 9/8/14 2:53:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

lol time to level up succubus & shamans skill & levels :P

Signature