Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 12326

Total:#48

Create Thread

[Guides] Introduction to Team Dungeon

Hot Topics [Copy link] 47/26325

Posted on 9/16/14 1:28:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can someone pls explain to me why only Rare box 1 has legendary hero card?

Signature
Posted on 9/16/14 2:36:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can't accept invitation - "This room does not exist".  Invitation stays there until I hit Reject.

Signature
Posted on 9/16/14 6:28:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i feel like there should be some feature to allow you to join stronger teams if you are strong, my team all 140 to 150ish but i get teamed with 100s... im left fighting the boss alone and even if i could last the time limit beats the damage.

even when i had a good team with max cupid and pd buff from whole team on boss 3 time ran out before boss died every hit was 35k..

Signature
Posted on 9/16/14 8:35:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion

allies hero level should have been shown before entering dungeon to avoid unexpected "surprise "

Signature
Posted on 9/16/14 10:46:16 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is a complete and utter failure. We beat up on the Storm Meas Level 1 guy for 2+ minutes and he is completely impervious. :@

FAIL.

Signature
Posted on 9/16/14 11:29:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Suggestion

and we should have flexibility to select "hero's icon/pic/etc" to be shown rather than the highest level hero, this is just simply because I have being kicked out by others just because my highest level hero is druid:L

Signature
Posted on 9/17/14 1:32:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hey man ,it's  pretty good

Signature
Posted on 9/17/14 2:23:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Way too hard for Storm Mesa-1.  Unbeatable without 2 Pumpkin Dukes of well over 6*.  My guild doesn't even have a PD at all, but have 100 - 160 lvl legends, and we barely make a dent.  Boss level should be relative to the cumulative levels / might of the participants.  I've only seen the coop dungeon successful when there were 2 or 3 PDs.  I've been in some fights with the Dragon lvl 150+, Cupid and other special heroes and FAIL, FAIL, FAIL.  Please make at least the first coop dungeon attainable to average users.  Requiring multiple PDs at very high levels for the FIRST dungeon is ridiculous.
I have Druid 132 6/9, TG 128 5/9, Immo 122 5/9, GR 111 4/9, Succ 108 3/9.  Even joining a team with 1 PD and all 6-7* legends does not make a dent in the boss, although the rest of the dungeon is clear due to TGs and GRs.

Signature
Posted on 9/18/14 4:39:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Coop is great but it has some own specialities...

1, We indeed beat Boss 1 with 3 players and only 1 PD + 2 cupids ! BUT it was only 1 time. Other attempts failed. With 2 PDs (and 4 players), there is no problem BUT not everyone has PD so there is big limitation to create team with at least 2 PD in guild...
2, ... not counting random. For example i have 2 leg 160+ and the rest 150+ but i dont have PD. There is practicaly no chance to join random, where i will meet 2 PD. Why is there no filter for joining players ? For me, i need one strong PD and two strong players or 2 PDs, otherwise it is worthless.

Signature
Posted on 9/19/14 12:52:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi,
I'm not sure if this has anything to do with the multiplayer dungeon but.
Since that new update came out I lost Might... I went from about 13k to less than 11k.
Only thing I did was spend all my multiplayer dungeon entrys... I won 2 and lost the rest.

Signature