Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 12216

Total:#23

Create Thread

[Guides] Some Co-op dungeon thoughts and suggestions.

Hot Topics [Copy link] 22/558

Posted on 9/26/14 10:57:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

hello good sir can i share your post on wikia? at least to give ideas to other players?
thanks in advance
here is the page: http://castle-clash.wikia.com/wiki

Signature
Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG      Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
                              Follow DH @Facebook.com/DeckHeroes  

Posted on 9/27/14 3:45:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

knightraven15 replied at 9-26-2014 10:57 AM
hello good sir can i share your post on wikia? at least to give ideas to other players?
thanks in ad ...

and if you have other options for the sets of heroes too please do share.. it means a lot hehe thanks in advance as well.

Signature

Posted on 10/3/14 7:33:15 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

knightraven15 replied at 9-27-2014 03:45 AM
and if you have other options for the sets of heroes too please do share.. it means a lot hehe tha ...

I changed my mind about updating the comp list since mesa 2 is the target dungeon and its not very demanding on heroes used. Having 2-3 pumpkin dukes,druids and 1+ cupids with decent skill levels the surrounding cast doesn't matter as much as long as you have a few debuff heroes to keep them alive.

Example being the updated part of the thread

http://us.forum.igg.com/forum.php?mod=redirect&goto=findpost&ptid=164735&pid=1264362

Showing a few runs with varying levels of players and a mix of suggested and less than ideal heroes we still did fine with plenty of time to spare.

3 pd
4 druid
3 cupid
1 succubus
3 paladin
1 frost witch
1 shaman
2 thundergod
1 ninja
1 immortep

Signature
Like IGG at Facebook.com/IGG
Like CC at Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH at Facebook.com/DeckHeroes 
Posted on 10/4/14 2:05:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As I observed in mesa 2, PD - even he is powerful, dies easily when separated or get closer with boss or hero traps in opposite part of the map.. any solution about this?

Signature

Posted on 10/4/14 2:06:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

excellent guide.. thanks for the info

Signature

Posted on 10/11/14 9:01:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You seem to advocate the use of elite heroes yet no one ever allows a player with elite heroes into the game. I have all legendary players and don't even get a game for like 10 mins.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/14 10:53:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

today I did mesa1 and 2 with 1PD(mine) and 2cupid. so its possible with one PD, but need 2Cupids.

Signature
Posted on 10/11/14 11:49:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

some things: heavy blow is useless cause boss is instunnable
slow down is useless cause boss needs an instant to reach another hero
ac is useless cause it has a cooldown, and this may be fatal especially when boss procs
aries doesn't need very much cause you would need 2 with skill lvl 7
life drain is useless with four druids. for tanks best is stone skin, cause life drain works only when attacking and stone skin always, taking precious time and having druids proccing and giving him max health, while pds keep increaasing spd

Signature
Posted on 10/11/14 3:39:29 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

HerobrineITA replied at 10-11-2014 11:49 AM
some things: heavy blow is useless cause boss is instunnable
slow down is useless cause boss needs a ...

Heavy blow and slowdown proc for 100% of the heroes current attack damage(including buffs) so with the 200 ms cap they are amazing.

Depends on the strategy you use but ac is not useless

Aries is crap

kk

Signature
Like IGG at Facebook.com/IGG
Like CC at Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH at Facebook.com/DeckHeroes 
Posted on 10/12/14 3:40:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

ac cooldown is fatal. ok, it's good for arena or for raid tanking when a base isn't well covered, but in coop dungeon best tank is pally. ac reflects damage taken but when it's in its cooldown in the meanwhile boss procs and ac takes damage, and when stun ends, druids still have to recharge (add this: boss reduces to 0 or 40 energy) and boss can easily take down ac.
with pally is different: he doesn't reflect damage, has a 1 sec cooldown but has a higher health and a faster atk spd, so if boss procs, pally will surely be using his skill, reducing damage, if 1 or 2 secs too, but what makes him survive is that when stun ended, pally can proc in less than 2 secs, that combined with his higher health (and maybe a scorch too why not), he'll take enough time to have duids proccing and keep surviving and taking on him every attack

Signature