Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12320

Total:#84

Create Thread

[Guides] HBM BASE GUIDE

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 83/82635

Posted on 6/16/15 7:37:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

would warlock and/or destroyer be good for a higher HBM if they were nine star and minimum of 7/9

Signature
Posted on 6/16/15 7:47:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

and do you have a copy of war machine original bass, I'm using the setup you posted and then I saw he said it's not the original. would you be able to provide a screenshot of original.

Signature
Posted on 6/16/15 10:51:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

New building positions for cc-hyuga16 base. I use this base to farm R. with older building positions i had trouble with thundergod procing on my heroes, if he were to spawn on frontal buildings. With this
New positions thundergod and the rest of the enemies proc risk are gone. Only fear santa leaving a stranded, so far none of that has happen to me. So if your use this base which is awesome. 20 and 2 on R for me with towers, loses were cuz of old building formation flaws.

Signature
Posted on 6/17/15 1:31:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 6/17/15 4:08:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only
Signature
Leader of OhSNAP Guild --- Top 500 guild --- Always recruiting active players, message me here or go ahead and apply in-game!
Posted on 6/17/15 4:11:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is what I came up with to use, been working great for days.

Signature
Leader of OhSNAP Guild --- Top 500 guild --- Always recruiting active players, message me here or go ahead and apply in-game!
Posted on 6/18/15 6:21:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Whuo whuo 11

Signature
MUJER FELIZ
Posted on 6/18/15 6:22:04 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yo quiero uno así

Signature
MUJER FELIZ
Posted on 6/19/15 5:33:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice job on those bases, but I've seen them before they only work if / you have very high hero levels and skill lvls.

Signature
HEROBRIE
Posted on 6/22/15 10:44:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Y'all.  I tried out this base design on T today.  It's somewhat original, though it has obvious elements that I copied from elsewhere.  Anyway, first run through I made it to T5 with all heroes and my town hall still intact.  I'm inviting comments and suggestions.  Do you think it works?  Do you like it?  I would like to clear the hurdle to finish T.  :)  I would only say that the runway for the centaurs is perhaps a bit short, but otherwise this is working better for me than any of the corner bases I've tried.

Scooter's base

Signature