Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12252

Total:#116

Create Thread

[Guides] Guide for Insane Dungeon Two

Hot Topics [Copy link] 115/6525

Posted on 12/21/15 3:34:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello leefs, thanks for the guide.
I am a f2p with over 145k might and don't have a Vlad. I'm surprised at the fact that how Vlad becomes a "not so must have" if you've got a good Santa.

Cleared insane dungeon 1 & 2 within a day with your guide a long with a little help from Santa (162 evolved 4/9 wg, i100, bulwark 4/5 crest, axe strife lvl 5 artifact).
Planning on clearing dungeon 3 in a day or so (just being lazy with dungeon sweeps lol)
Hope Vlad doesn't prove to be indispensable here on insane #3.

Signature
Posted on 12/21/15 6:00:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi Leafs, thanks for the guide, again!  I used your guide on Insane 1 to get ideas and finally got through 1-10 today - still need to 3-flame it though.  I couldn't exactly follow your guide on Insane 1 because I don't have Vlad, nor DK, nor SM...  I don't have Santa either... ah well.  My main line up has been PD, TG, Druid, Warlock, Cupid and Dredd.  Thunder God has been doing most of the damage for me.

I suspect it would have been easier with Santa, and while it took me much longer to beat the levels, your guide highlighted that it is totally feasible without Santa.  It was definitely more satisfying when I finally beat the levels!

Thanks again!

Signature
Thank you for your co-operation.
Posted on 12/22/15 1:55:37 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi leaf, can I replace DK with other hero?

Signature
Posted on 12/24/15 10:31:16 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks Leafs. Just cleared 2-1 100% based on your strategy. What worked for me -

Drop GA and then snowstorm in indicated positions, then PD next to paladin (who shouldn't be frozen) with the rest of the heroes a few spaces below. Dropped frenzy after PD had stacked. 

What I did differently is I held meteor and thopters until the end. If the PD stacked and the heroes "broke out" they usually cleared the TH no problem, leaving a pocket of enemies/buildings in the top and bottom right corners. Dropped Meteor on largest pocket, and if my heroes cleared that then dropped thopters to distract enemies and towers in last pocket. Worked well because if enemy mino or sm got off a proc early and the run was doomed, didn't have to buy meteor or build thopters!

The other tip I will give is I replaced santa with sm after the first 15 tries because I found I got more consistent results.

Signature
Posted on 12/31/15 4:27:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks Dude , 3 flames on 4:10 at the first try!

Tanked with Druid , when others !

Signature
VIVO LA MIA VITA A UN QUARTO DI MIGLIO ALLA VOLTA!
guiild: SkyClouds
Posted on 1/6/16 11:59:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Where did all this info go??? My guild FTP players were using it.

Signature
.BlackSkies.
Posted on 1/25/16 10:58:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 2/9/16 8:04:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I am already farming 4-10, but i'm still trying 3 flames 2-1 for the artifact. Your guide gives ideas. Thanks a lot.
I am FTP, 110k might.

Signature
Line ID: underscore_rootkit
Posted on 4/1/16 3:48:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Excelent guide

Signature
dryn67
Posted on 9/27/16 3:09:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why. This is "
[Guides] Guide for Insane Dungeon Two
". I don't see anything. Why not remove it.

Signature
Name in game: mean70
flatform: android