Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 29    Total Posts: 11825

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Guides] Insane Dungeons by Leafs & Stinensesko (copied)

Sticky  Close [Copy link] 9/5477

Posted on 1/16/16 4:32:10 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guide for Insane Dungeon One   by Leafs (09:29:15)
So with the recent update that introduced dungeon sweeping, I decided to push towards Insane Dungeon 1-10 for the healthy 69 shards and 32k experience. Took me three days of struggling and frustration to finally reach there. I'm here to make sure you don't suffer as much as I did. THIS IS A MINOTAUR AND SANTA BOOM FREE GUIDE!

Note: all strategy in this guide is out of order... It should always be 1. Meteor 2. Snow Storm 3. GA and Frenzy 4. Heroes 5. Copters. ALL STRATEGY SHOULD BE FOLLOWED IN THIS ORDER (except 1-9)!! Had someone confused earlier so decided I should clarify this since it was a mistake that made the strategy all very confusing.

First off, the heroes I used:

Hero
Level
Skill
Talent
Pumpkin Duke1829/103/8 Berserk973/5 Revitalize
Druid1819/105/8 Stone Skin974/5 Flame Guard
Cupid1819/104/5 Revitalize973/5 Revive
Vlad Dracula1819/106/8 Bulwark983/5 War God
Death Knight1759/104/8 Life Drain963/5 Bulwark
Thunder God1655/104/5 Condemnation803/5 Tenacity
Spirit Mage1595/103/5 Enlighten802/5 War God

I used Thunder God and Spirit Mage interchangeably. Both garnered about equal results over all so figured I should list them both.

The main threats in these dungeons are the enemy heroes. Though they look like weaklings at ~100, they hit like trucks. If they start swinging at you, that run is over. The towers may look scary, but the good thing about many of these dungeons are that they are symmetrical and there are many ways to deal with the magic towers to prevent the stuns. Now on to the actual guide.

Insane 1-1
Honestly this one is quite straight forward. If you can't pass this, you won't make it through the rest of the dungeon. But for the sake of a complete guide, I shall tell you where to drop.

Strategy: Spawn top-left right next to the PD and Cupid. Tank with PD and GA and Frenzy asap. Freeze the three magic towers near the center.

And thats about it. Should be an easy 2 star and a manageable 3 star if you run it more than once.

Insane 1-2
Just like the first dungeon, this one is really simple. 1-3 is also very easy.

Strategy: Spawn top-left right next to enemy heroes. Tank with PD and GA and Frenzy asap. Freeze the two magic towers. 

Insane 1-3
This one can be a little tricky to 3 star, but I will just give you the simple 1-2 star strategy.

Strategy: Spawn on the bottom near the gold vault. Lead with PD. Freeze the two nearest magic towers. Once PD's health starts to drop, use Restoration. Drop Frenzy once PD stacks once. Finally, GA all heroes once they breach the walls and head into the center.

And that marks the end of the easy section.

Insane 1-4
This is the first dungeon that took me more than two runs to complete. Notice in the first dungeons, I did not mention a fourth spell, and that is because there is no real need for it. Here is where all 4 spells become crucial. For the sake of simplicity in this guide, I shall keep the 4 spells the same for all dungeons. This is also the start of the use of Ornithopters.

Strategy: Spawn right. Meteor the center. Lead with PD and GA and Frenzy asap. Freeze the three closest magic towers. Drop copters on the bottom to distract the lone magic tower.

Then just sit and pray and hope for the best. I use copters for distraction in the rest of the dungeons from now on. It may be hard to drop everything quick enough and may take many trials per dungeon just to get the timing right.

Insane 1-5
When I first got here I was completely baffled. I had absolutely no idea where to start. This is the third hardest dungeon in this set.

Strategy: Spawn left near the two Orks. Meteor the center. Tank with PD then GA and Frenzy asap. Freeze the two magic towers furthest left. Drop copters on the top to distract the four magic towers.

Once again, just wait and pray. It'll happen eventually and when it does, it is the best feeling in the world. (PD is 183 in this pic because I re-did this dungeon for a vid and pic by request.)

Insane 1-6
This dungeon is pretty easy... At least compared to the next two.

Strategy: Spawn bottom-right, right in front of the magic tower. Meteor the center. Lead with PD and GA and Frenzy asap. Freeze the sole tower and as many adjacent buildings/heroes as possible. Drop copters right on top of the bottom-left magic tower to distract it.

Insane 1-7
This is by far the hardest dungeon... I was stuck on it for over a day... Work through it though and it'll pay off. This is probably the dungeon that will make or break you.

Strategy: Spawn left, right in front of the magic tower above the AC, try to have the Ork swing at your PD. Meteor just left of the center, make sure to catch the TH still. Lead with PD and GA and Frenzy asap. Freeze the three magic towers around that AC, try to catch the AC with the freeze as well... Drop copters at the top to distract those three magic towers.

Theres the picture for reference... This one is a royal pain.

Insane 1-8
This dungeon is another huge hurdle to pass. Took me half a day to finally clear it.

Strategy: Spawn left as close to the opening as possible, this will make it so that PD walks the least to try and attack the vault. Meteor slightly to the left of the center, similarly to how you did it in 1-7. Tank with PD and GA and Frenzy asap. Now for this dungeon, drop the rest of the heroes slightly behind PD, you don;t want Vlad destroying the walls too quickly. Freeze the three magic towers, but avoid freezing the Druid, you want the Druid to attack PD and give him energy. Finally, drop copters near top to distract the three magic towers up there.
Another really tough one... quite difficult to get PD to stack enough.

Insane 1-9
And here is where you can finally relax. You've made it through the toughest of them all!

Strategy: This is a split spawn. First, meteor the center. Frenzy the left-bottomish and GA the bottom-rightish. Drop one copter anywhere to draw initial aggro from towers then drop PD in the GA and the rest of the heroes and copters in the Frenzy. Freeze the heroes that run up from the center to try and engage your heroes.

The drop for this dungeon is very quick and it will take a couple tries just to get the timing down. You can roughly see from the picture what I explained above. You can see the lone grave mark of my PD as well as the initial copter.

Insane 1-10
You've made it!! Now you just need to clear it! For this dungeon, take out any AoE heroes you have been using. For me this would be my Vlad and DK. The heroes I used instead for this dungeon were my PD, Druid, Cupid, SM,  Aries, and Reaper. Your main goal is to take out the enemy heroes. The towers are not that big of a deal. For this final dungeon, I brought Restoration instead of Meteor.

Strategy: Spawn right. Lead with PD and Restoration asap. Freeze the three magic towers and three arrow towers. Once PD stacks once, Frenzy. Once enemy heroes get close to your heroes, GA.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Congratulations! You can now start sweeping this dungeon while I sit here and wait for the update to reach iOS. Best of Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/16/16 4:35:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Don't ever give up!
Below are pictures of each dungeon and where to spawn in case some of my instructions were not clear. Hope it makes more sense now!

Insane 1-1

Insane 1-2

Insane 1-3

Insane 1-4

Insane 1-5

Insane 1-6

Insane 1-7

Insane 1-8

Insane 1-9

Insane 1-10

Signature

Posted on 1/16/16 4:38:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guide for Insane Dungeon Two     by Leafs (10:04:15)
Hello people of the internet! I am here to present you a complete walkthrough for Insane Dungeon Two!! This dungeon is not for the feeble minded! THIS IS A MINOTAUR AND SANTA BOOM FREE GUIDE!!!

So, just as before, my heroes:

HeroLevelSkill LevelTalentInscription LevelCrest Set
Pumpkin Duke1839/103/8 Berserk973/5 Revitalize
Cupid1829/104/5 Revitalize983/5 Berserk
Druid1829/105/8 Stone Skin974/5 Flame Guard
Vlad Dracula1819/106/8 Bulwark983/5 War God
Death Knight1759/104/8 Life Drain963/5 Bulwark
Thunder God1655/104/5 Condemnation803/5 Sprint
Spirit Mage1607/103/5 Enlighten863/5 War God

Decided to not skimp on crests and forged a 3/5 War God for SM. Also got her inscripted up a bit. There will be a little bit of crest changing throughout the guide.

Overview: The hardest dungeon is 2-7. Prepare to be stuck on this for over a day... Second hardest is 2-1. Third hardest is 2-5. Finally, the last obstacle in this dungeon set is 3 flaming 2-10. All other dungeons should quite honestly take no more than 2 tries. Please try to understand the thought process behind these drop points and hero placement so that you can modify strategies as you see fit. If something did not work for you, DO NOT say my method does not work (because is obviously does); instead, please politely include how you were able to pass it below. Lastly, I WILL NOT be recording any dungeons at all. The pictures provided should be clear enough.

Note: "Drop heroes" will mean drop PD in the GA + Frenzy first, followed by other heroes. I will indicate when to drop other heroes, but always, always, always drop PD first (except for 2-7) for this set of dungeons. Also, wherever I say where to drop Meteor, always make sure it includes the TH. This is crucial if you're using TG. Finally, this was all completed on the iOS server where we do not have evolutions yet so it is definitely possible for you!

For those who are not here yet: Guide for Insane Dungeon One

One final thing before I begin, HUMONGOUS shoutout and thanks to Wesvaroth, ranked 8 in might on the iOS server. He was the one to give me the initial strategy for 2-1 and 2-7.

Insane 2-1
So, you've decided to embark upon your journey through dungeon 2... This is a tough first dungeon... Absolutely nothing compared to 2-7 though.

Strategy: Drop Meteor towards the bottom-left of the TH. Drop PD + Frenzy just below the bottom corner. Freeze the 2 bottom most magic towers. Drop heroes, right before the first PD proc. Drop copters on the right to distract those magic towers.

Vlad should just fly through the base. May take a few tries before Vlad does not get stunned.

Insane 2-2
Dungeons 2-2, 2-3, and 2-4 are very simple.

Strategy: Drop Meteor just below the TH. Drop GA + Frenzy just left of the bottom, out of range of the magic tower on the right. Freeze the 2 magic towers to the bottom-left. Drop heroes, about 5 tiles behind PD. Drop copters on the bottom-right to distract those two magic towers.

Dropping other heroes behind PD gives PD a lot more time to start stacking.

Insane 2-3
Easier than 2-2.

Strategy: Drop Meteor just below the TH. Drop GA + Frenzy right below the SM and Druid. Freeze the 2 towers on the right side. Drop heroes, about 5 tiles behind PD. Drop copters in the hole right below the TH to distract that magic tower.
Woah I actually didn't even use copters to clear this now that I look at the pic lol. But if you're using them, drop them in that hole.

Insane 2-4
Easier than 2-3.

Strategy: Meteor right on the TH. Drop GA + Frenzy in the top-left divot of the leaf. Freeze the 4 right-most magic towers on the bottom. Drop heroes, you can just spam everyone in lol. Drop copters in the bottom right divot to distract the 4 unfrozen magic towers.

Pd will go crazy with all the enemy hero aggro he takes.

Insane 2-5
This one is tough. Was stumped for a couple hours. Waiting for copters to train is the worst.

Strategy: Drop Meteor just below the TH. Drop GA + Frenzy to the direct left of the bottom-left magic tower. Freeze the 2 left-most magic towers without catching the TG or Treantaur. Drop heroes, about 5 tiles behind PD. Drop copters in the slight divot on the bottom-left to distract the 2 magic towers there.

Gotta drop quick for this to work.

AceMan has suggested a different drop point that may be better for this dungeon. If it works better for you, please let me know and I will remove the original strategy I have right now. Thanks!

Insane 2-6
As easy as 2-2.

Strategy: Drop meteor on TH. Drop GA + Frenzy on the bottom right, just out of range of the magic tower to the right. Freeze the 4 towers closest to the GA + Frenzy. Drop heroes, about 5 tiles behind PD. drop copters in the right to distract those 2 magic towers.

With enough luck you won't get stunned by the unfrozen magic tower. I forgot to screen shot this one.

Insane 2-7
Holy balls this dungeon..... People may have assumed it was impossible without a Santa, but AHHAHHAHHAA, how you guys were wrong!!! I even see people WITH Santa's struggling!! AHAHAHAHA, as revenge on you lucky people with Santas, I will be keeping this strategy a secret. PM me if you want the strat and prove you don't have a Santa. Now you don't feel so good about having a Santa, do you? mwahahahhaha, my revenge. until I get a santa i will not release this strat........ JK but seriously IGG I would love to have a Santa :[

Strategy: Drop meteor to the bottom-right of the TH. Drop Frenzy on the two magic towers on the bottom-right. Freeze the 4 magic towers there. Drop a hero with revive (for me it was my DK) followed by PD. Right before PD procs, drop the other heroes and copters (12) on the very edge of the map, should be about 2 tiles behind PD. Once your initial hero dies, wait 1 second then drop GA on PD right before he's about to die.

Now the secret to the success of this?? THUNDER GOD!! TG was so clutch during this dungeon. He lands proc after proc after proc right on that TH compartment. This allows Vlad to fly through the side of the base instead of directly into the center. AHHAHAHHAH, old school heroes still rock! Another huge factor is delaying GA till the very last second. This will keep PD alive and allow for even more stacks. The ideal situation is that Vlad flies into the center then takes a sharp left or right, destroying the magic towers before they can even start an attack. Since you need to maximize procs from TG, put a sprint crest on him (mine was lvl3) so that he can run ahead of others to start proccing.

Insane 2-8
Easier than 2-4.

Strategy: Drop Meteor on the TH. Drop GA + Frenzy on the right. Freeze the 3 magic towers on the right side of the base. Drop heroes, about 1 second after PD. Drop copters on the bottom right to distract the remaining 3 magic towers.

Oddly enough I 3 flamed this on my first try. Not sure if I just got lucky or Batman is weak af.

Insane 2-9
This one may look easy, but the corners being filled with heroes can really mess you up if your Vlad is not able to fly right through them. Took me about 6-7 tries to finally get enough PD stacks, but the dungeon is very easy from a technical standpoint.

Strategy: Drop Meteor on the TH. Drop GA + Frenzy on the right, right next to those 6 heroes. Freeze the 2 magic towers in the quadrant without freezing the enemy heroes. Drop heroes, about 5 tiles behind PD. Drop copters on the bottom-right to distract that 1 magic tower on the bottom.

Insane 2-10
You've made it to the next sweepable dungeon! As difficult as it looks, there is an easy way to 3 flame this! Took a bit of strategizing with my guild to find the best drop point, but I got it done eventually!

Strategy: Meteor just below the TH, make sure you catch every hero in the TH compartment. Freeze the lone magic tower and all buildings/heroes to the LEFT of it, leave all heroes on the RIGHT of it unfrozen. Drop heroes, about 5 tiles behind PD. Drop Frenzy once PD stacks once or twice. Drop copters on the OPPOSITE side of where Vlad flies.

For this dungeon, put a sprint crest on Vlad and give the unused WG crest to TG. You can Ares Fervor on this dungeon as well, however I found this did not work fear me because my Vlad would just get stuck in the Th compartment for just a second too long leading to failure. Vlad should sweep across the screen in 1 proc. That means flying across the screen in under 4 seconds. IF done correctly, Vlad will take out the 2 magic towers on the side he flies to (for me he flew diagonally to the left) even before they can attack, and you will only need to distract the last 2 magic towers. IF all goes well, the dungeon should be cleared in under 10 seconds from when you drop your other heroes. Any longer and those heroes up top will destroy you.

And with that your journey ends. Congratulations for sticking with it through dungeon 2-7 and completing what may have seemed like an impossibility at first glance. Cheers. 

Signature

Posted on 1/16/16 4:42:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guide For Insane Dungeon Three         by Leafs (10:27:15)
Insane 3-1

Insane 3-2

Insane 3-3

Insane 3-4

Insane 3-5

Insane 3-6

Insane 3-7

Insane 3-8

Insane 3-9

Insane 3-10

Signature

Posted on 1/16/16 4:45:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guide For Insane Dungeon Four         by Leafs (10:28:15)
THIS IS A MINOTAUR FREE GUIDE!!

I’m assuming you read my Insane dungeon 3 guide before reading this, so I’ll cut right to the chase. I will say though that this is the dungeon where I really started to appreciate TG. I used him in every dungeon.

If You’re Not Here Yet: Complete Insane Dungeon Three Guide!

Heroes

HeroEvolution StageLevelSkill LevelTalentInscription LevelCrest Set
Cupid11569/104/5 Revitalize983/5 Revive
Pumpkin Duke11559/103/8 Berserk973/5 Revitalize
Druid11549/105/8 Stone Skin973/5 Revive
Vlad Dracula11549/106/8 Bulwark982/5 War God
Spirit MageN/A1727/103/5 Enlighten903/5 War God
Thunder GodN/A1676/104/5 Condemnation853/5 Berserk
Santa BoomN/A1547/104/8 Revive903/5 War God
WarlockN/A1614/103/5 Enlighten804/5 Flame Guard

The main 6 I used were Cupid, PD, Druid, SM, TG, and SB.

Insane 4-1
This one actually had my stumped for a while since I tried to get enemy heroes to build up PD’s energy, but after a while I realized that wasn’t really necessary.

Strategy: GA + Frenzy and SS, make sure you have both ACs and magic tower frozen. Drop heroes and Fervor. Drop Copters near the top-left asap.

I actually think you should be able to hold the GA for a little while. 

Insane 4-2
This dungeon is super easy. Just don’t let that Pixie proc.

Strategy: GA + Frenzy. Drop heroes and Copters and Fervor. Drop SS on the magic towers if your SB and/or TG have not already taken them out. If they have, freeze the Pixie.

If your PD can’t survive the initial barrage of arrows then once again refer back to my guide for Insane1-9.

Insane 4-3
This dungeon is a little bit challenging. 

Strategy: GA + Frenzy and SS, wait till the Molt moves in close the the bottom-right tower and freeze all 5 towers + Molt. Drop Copters at the top-left.

TG is cool.

Insane 4-4
This one wasn’t difficult, it just came down to lucky AoE procs. Theres a lot of spread out magic towers, but with enough luck your SM and SB will eventually hit the correct buildings/heroes.

Strategy: Frenzy and SS, yes its possible to catch all 3 magic towers. Drop heroes and Fervor. GA as late as possible. Drop Copters on the right asap.

WL and Destroyer are annoying.

Insane 4-5
This really should take only one try.

Strategy: GA + Frenzy. Drop heroes and Fervor. SS right before your heroes get into range of the 4 magic towers. Drop Copters on any unfrozen magic towers that may strike your heroes.

Notice in the pic how I have the hero drop point not directly against the wall. This is because GA has like a 1 second delay so if Druid attacks PD right off the bat he will die. Same goes for any other hero such as the Cupid in 4-8 as well as the GR in 4-9 and 4-10.

Insane 4-6
This was by far the toughest for me. I know Vaylkrie is a huge advocate for dropping at the bottom with an Aries to disable the WL, i could not get this to work without a Mino. The stuns just kept stopping me even when I brought a WL. I did get 46% using that strat, but before and after that run I did not manage over 30%. Overall I found the strat I used to be a bit more consistent.

Strategy: Meteor the TH compartment. GA + Frenzy and SS. Drop heroes when Molt is as far away as possible. Drop Copters as close to the center of the divot as possible. I did not lift my finger while deploying everything.
This was the one dungeon where I used WL. For this strat, the Molt will shut down 90% of your runs, but you just gotta keep trying till your heroes get enough momentum to rush through him.

Insane 4-7
Before using my own strat, I actually averaged 5-15% per run lol. I don’t understand why no one ever recommends coming from the right (I think I’ve only seen 1 person suggest it).

Strategy: Frenzy and SS when the Ninja moves close to the wall. Drop heroes and Fervor; PD will path around and determine that breaking the wall is the fastest way to the Ninja. Drop Copters asap at the unfrozen towers at the top-right. Ork will notice PD and run up to him. At this point GA. Ork will get PD stacking.
This is the only dungeon where I used Vlad since he does not take away from PD stacks in this situation and has great survivability. Be patient when dropping! The pic I took of this dungeon doesn’t have Ninja close to the wall but thats cuz I wanted all timers in the pics to be the same lol. First try using this strat I got a 40% and I cleared it 2 runs later.

Insane 4-8
After 4-6 and 4-7 this dungeon did’t even faze me lol.

Strategy: GA + Frenzy and SS (its only possible to freeze 4). Drop heroes and Fervor. Drop Copters on the right.

TG should demolish the core.

Insane 4-9
This dungeon is super easy.

Strategy: GA + Frenzy and SS. Drop heroes and Copters and Fervor.

SM is phat.

Insane 4-10
Omg you’ve made it to the final dungeon! Ideally you’ll want SM and SB alive by the time GA wears off so they can snipe any remaining buildings.

Strategy: GA + Frenzy and SS. Drop heroes and Fervor in a manner such that PD gains the aggro of the Mino, PD, and GR whereas all other heroes target only the Arrow tower. If you just spam everyone in, your other heroes will give too much energy to the Mino and he will shut down the run. To accomplish this, drop PD in the divot between Mino’s base and the wall, and drop the other heroes directly left of the tower. Drop Copters on the right to distract the unfrozen tower right before your heroes get in range of it.

This will take numerous tries to get the correct splits, but you’ll get it eventually!

Signature

Posted on 1/16/16 4:46:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Insane 4-1

Insane 4-2

Insane 4-3

Insane 4-4

Insane 4-5

Insane 4-6

Insane 4-7

Insane 4-8

Insane 4-9

Insane 4-10

Signature

Posted on 1/16/16 4:54:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

insane dungeon 1 - Walkthrough  by Stinensesko (11:28:15)

1-1

1-2

1-3

1-4

1-5

1-6

1-7

1-8

1-9

1-10

be successful.

Signature

Posted on 1/16/16 5:01:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

insane dungeon 2 - Walkthrough  by Stinensesko (12:16:15)

2-1

2-2

2-3

2-4

2-5

2-6

2-7

2-8

2-9

2-10

be successful.

Signature

Posted on 1/16/16 5:05:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

insane dungeon 3 - Walkthrough  by Stinensesko (12:17:15)

3-1

3-2

3-3

3-4

3-5

3-6   just delay GA "as much as possible" (that's the key)

3-7

3-8

3-9

3-10

be successful.

Signature

Posted on 1/16/16 5:11:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

insane dungeon 4 - Walkthrough  by Stinensesko (12:18:15) 

4-1

4-2

4-3

4-4

4-5

4-6

4-7

4-8

4-9

4-10

I hope we'll see the insane dungeons 5 soon :D

Signature