Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11730

Total:#224

Create Thread

[Guides] CASTLE CLASH DECONSTRUCTED - New dungeon / GW info

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 223/90275

Posted on 1/18/16 9:43:55 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

LINE ID: @CC_Deconstructed

At the beginning of January a group of individuals released a bot, within weeks this bot reached 1,000+ followers and became a source of information for a huge number of Castle Clash members. 

So we decided to finally bring it to the forums and give you a little information on what it’s really about.

We wanted to build a bot designed and modified to fit all players needs, but we wanted to start with the lowest - and that's what we did. Castle Clash Deconstructed, our bot, combines easy to follow information with advanced game play, and by doing this it focuses on the basics of the game and gives players a clear outline of what things are, and how they work. We created a bot that features base set-ups, dungeon guides, heroes, artifacts, and more, all you have to do it press the follow button. Plus, we put our own creative spin on things. 

Now here’s the catch, although our bot is designed to help players understand the game, for now it doesn't go too far past the surface, we can give you in depth explanations on how to complete dungeons but we can’t tell you the exact chance you have of getting shard drops, we can compare talents, crests, artifacts, and hero usage but we won’t compare movement speeds, etc. This bot is not to be confused with Game Mechanics, a well known bot that dedicated itself to going way beyond what meets the eyes in Castle Clash. 

As always, thanks! And we definitely hope you check it out, especially if you need some CC help.

FOR MORE INFO CONTACT (LINE ID): t4brina, ladybeatrice, Knopeforpope

LINE is an app a lot of guilds use for communication, etc. and throughout that app these pages are commonly referred to as bots. All it is is a page that features automated responses to Castle Clash questions so you can get information when you need it. You type in a series of key words and with those key words you can find dungeon guides, TH, talent suggestions, guild war bases, and more. But you'll have to apply what you learn to Castle Clash, yourself.

Signature
Live, Love, Join KoA
Posted on 1/18/16 10:20:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is cool

Signature
Posted on 1/18/16 10:27:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have always wondered if a thing like those could exist

Signature
Posted on 1/19/16 2:42:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I use it already and its realy nice and cool.

Signature
 Join BalkanCrew, top 50 
Posted on 1/19/16 2:47:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good idea this helper, but why do you call it BOT?

Bots (Robots, that doing things without player interactions) are a cheater addons that are against the rules of the games and will results a ban.

Signature
Posted on 1/19/16 3:32:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

#BestBot2016

Signature
Let us enter the Age of Darkness
Team Krystal Gaming
Check out my CC Guide and Calculator - goo.gl/I6miYq

Follow IGG @ Facebook.com/IGG     Like CC @ Facebook.com/CastleClash
Like DH @ Facebook.com/DeckHeroes     Like FF @ Facebook.com/FinalFable
Posted on 1/19/16 4:12:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mods! Is it legal?

Signature
Zen Guild - 6th in Might, Boss @ 15:00 (B4 torch days), max torches, NOW RECRUITING!
Posted on 1/19/16 4:15:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I really hope this is undetected. My CE is outdated and I need some new wallh4x and autoaim pls valve noban

Signature
[center]Face[/center]
Posted on 1/19/16 5:53:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow. Nice! Very useful. Its like a castle clash wiki with tons of  information needed. Great bot! Thank you for this. :)
#salute

Signature