Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 12208

Total:#21

Create Thread

[Guides] [GUIDE] How to beat Lava3 - 100% Success Rate

[Copy link] 20/12780

Posted on 5/28/16 5:39:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Disclaimer: Lava 3 is currently "End-Game" content. Certain heroes are required. There can be no substitutions for these heroes.

Required Heroes:
Arctica x2 (preferably with revite5 talent
Double Evolved SK with Revite Crest
Treantaur with Revive
Ice Demon (must be 7/10 or higher and level 140+) Revive Crest

The Strategy
The strategy is to use global proc heroes to kill the other 3 demons while fighting the demon in the starting corner. In the experience I have had running this, we always finished with less than 30 seconds left on the timer, so the damage requirement is pretty high.
Best Global Proc Heroes: SM, PK, DD, GR, WL, Aries
Use your highest leveled heroes from that list. You can substitute any global proc hero for another. Just use whichever is highest level or more beneficial.
It is highly advisable to use revive crest on all global proc heroes.

The Setup
You will be positioning your heroes in one of the spots numbered 1-4. We start on this right corner because this is the easier of the 4 demons at each corner. The other 3 demons have Deflect/Stun/etc abilities. The idea is to kill the other 3 demons while you are fighting the one in the starting corner. The number of the slot directly correlates with the team you will need to have.

Team 1
This is your middle spot team and will be taking the most amount of damage at the beginning of the fight. It is highly advisable to have a full double evolved team in this spot. If this team dies, you will fail. SK and Ghoulem should have a revite crest set on. The rest should have Revives.

Heroes: SK, SM, DD, PK, Ghoulem

Team 2
This team will take some hits from the middle heroes as well as the starting corner at the beginning. Arctica is needed to get rid of the demon's buff. Arc, Ghoulem, and Val are best with Revites, referably crests for Ghoulem. Val and Arc should have revite5 as a talent.

Heroes: Arctica, Val, Ghoulem, GR, PD

Team 3
Again, you need Arctica to get rid of the buff off the demon. Arctica should have Revite5 talent and Ghoulem should have a Revite 3 or higher crested. Revives on everyone else.

Heroes: Arctica, PK, SM, PD, Ghoulem

Team 4
Team 4 is a special team. Treantaur MUST have Revive either as a talent or crest. You will also notice the use of Ice Demon. This is a required hero because at 7/10, he hits 18 targets with a 60% slow. This is needed for the beginning when all the other heroes are still alive as well as later on when its just the other 3 demons. This slow lasts 12 secs and does not have a cooldown. All heroes should have revive crests if it is not talented.
Ice Demon MUST be 7/10 or higher skill and be level 140+. We use a 160 Ice Demon and he still gets one shot often. Level 140 is absolutely minimum.

Heroes: Ice Demon, Treantaur, PK, GR, SM

There are other methods and strategies to do Lava3 but I found this to be the most successful. You will need very high level heroes that are evolved and double evolved to do this. Please take note of the positions of each of the heroes. If you deviate from this configuration, your chances of success will be limited. All crests, Talents, and Artifacts can be swapped out to fit your needs.

It is highly advisable to use revive crest on all global proc heroes.

I hope this guide helps people.
I would also like to give credit for this strategy to Naugg, Afraz, Treamer, and Snoopy. Without them, this would not have been possible. Thank you guys very much for your hard work and patience coming up with this strategy.

Signature
253,000+ Might
All Buildings Maxed
Have all Legendary Heroes
31x level200 Devo Heroes
16x 10* Evo Heroes
"F2P takes too long."
Posted on 5/28/16 12:41:46 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey could I use this team for team 4?

Signature
Posted on 5/29/16 2:50:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sounds good, tnks bro for to help

Signature
Posted on 5/29/16 2:04:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This method has been tested thoroughly and works. I have tried several other methods and have had limited success with them, but this method has the highest chance of success in my experience. I have only lost one Lava3 using this method out of 50+ runs.

Signature
253,000+ Might
All Buildings Maxed
31x level200 Devo Heroes
16x 10* Evo Heroes
"F2P takes too long."
Posted on 5/29/16 3:08:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

The trick is how to farm lava 3 without arcticas. When someone masters that then it'll be a good guide

Signature
130k might
Cleared:
HBM R
Expert Dungeon 8-9
HT 14
Max reward on Boss 3
All before getting a PD
Posted on 5/29/16 5:03:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

A lot of players already have Arcticas. And while Lava3 can certainly be done without the use of Arctica, your success rate will be much lower. In this guide, there are two teams that do not even use Arctica. If you are a player that has not gotten an Arctica yet, set up for one of the teams that do not use him and group with players that do already have him.

The previous post suggested this guide isn't very good ("When someone masters that then it'll be a good guide";), however, as far as I can tell, its the only guide I see on these forums with a proven success rate for Lava3. I welcome anyone to come up with a better strategy, maybe even one without the use of Arctica, than what is posted here.

If you really look at this guide, you will see that the requirements aren't absurdly difficult. I would assume by trying to do Lava3, you already have some Devo heroes, 10* Evo heroes, and level 5 Blue Garrisons. If one of your rare heroes is Ice Demon, then it will already be level 140 with 7/10 skill to obtain a level 5 garrison. If you do not already have this or this is far out of your reach to obtain this, then you should not be trying to do Lava3. This is "end-game" content and is intended for those of us that do already have strong leveled heroes. This guide gives others something to work toward, while also progressively making their accounts better.

Signature
253,000+ Might
All Buildings Maxed
31x level200 Devo Heroes
16x 10* Evo Heroes
"F2P takes too long."
Posted on 5/29/16 5:17:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
IGN: kmy  |  Might: 200k+  |  Status: "F2p"
Guild (iOS): KoA Rank 3 in Might
Insane Dungeon Guide Application Link: 
     https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.tk.clashdungeon
All Insane Dungeons 3 Flamed NO MINO: 
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9alM56jNBwc
Insane Dungeon 5 NO MINO: 
     https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ThQ2xuvVvIY
Posted on 5/29/16 5:46:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

2 arcticas aren't needed. Just need one in the corner position 3.

Signature
Chris
Posted on 6/1/16 1:56:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

So far, after over 100+ runs, we have a 100% success rate with this method. And that's not with all the same players. Just different players using the same setup in this guide. If you follow this guide exactly, you will not fail.

Edit: I bumped it up to 100% success rate since I have not lost a single Lava3 in the last 100+ runs. It is very consistent if you use this exact setup.

Also, for those wondering "Why not Pixie instead of Arctica?", its because she hits 3 targets, but it might not be the right 3 targets. If the boss you are fighting gets his shield up even once, you will probably not beat the timer. Pixie and Arc have a 6~7 sec cool down on their skills. If a proc goes off for its full duration, you are not damaging the boss for a whole 6 secs. That's enough to not beat the timer. With Arc, you know you will always get the buff off the Demon. With pixie, you take a chance of it not landing on the demon you are fighting, causing you to lose precious seconds on an already tight timer. Therefore, your success rate will go down.

Signature
253,000+ Might
All Buildings Maxed
31x level200 Devo Heroes
16x 10* Evo Heroes
"F2P takes too long."
Posted on 6/1/16 11:19:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I get what you're saying.. But this is not 100% farm, I don't care what you say. Some of the time, your middle team will go on the rampage, and can even end up fighting LEFT demon, after winding their way through centaurs and dinos...

Try dropping the Arc from team 2 in favour of PK - ideally you should have 1 arc revit5, far right of spot 3. This will also work with arc revit4 + val revit5.
SK is not essential and can cause problems by reaching bot/top demon first, making ID part useless. I use BT DD GH ID PK in spot 1. With PK in lightning, it ensures DD never outruns PK (This might allow Pk to outrun SK also).
Also, every team should have 1 hero in eye artifact. This very close to stops the demon from proccing altogether. Most times he will get ~2 procs off the entire time. Sometimes he won't proc at all.

GL, and carry on the good work

Signature
FREEEEEE!