Total:#81

Create Thread

[Guides] Introducing New Feature - Castle Crisis

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 80/39879

Posted on 8/12/16 2:54:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

remember this event/move by IGG because it will destroy Castle Clash 1

Signature
Posted on 8/12/16 9:14:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry, I'm a tad confused with the donations thing.  Do we have to donate the required amount of gold, mana, HB and shards EACH DAY???  Or once an individual account has reached it's max donation, then you're done?

Signature
Posted on 8/12/16 9:43:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is the clearest lay-out of a new feature I can recall seeing on the forums.  Thanks Leon!

Signature
Posted on 8/12/16 2:39:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Donation system sux

Signature
Posted on 8/12/16 4:05:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

castle crisis very nice but, stage 3 you have to change gold and mana donations. this mode has destroyed raid

Signature
Posted on 8/12/16 5:43:49 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Now IGG should introduce the mana > gold conversion system to maintain the economy of the game the mana is useless for most of the players only gold needed to upgrade and evolve the heroes I must say it will help to continue the event orherwose RIP IGG

Signature
Posted on 8/12/16 8:24:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This new event is awful. 600 shards a day? 30,000hb daily? All that gold and mana? Okay, so I did all that, got to stage 14 of the little HBM thingy and I'm ranked 30,000 something and I'm in the top 1,000 overall on the main leader board. And in this mode I'm ranked 30,000+ ?! What did I do wrong? AND fit that  my potential rewards are showing some crests and honor badge packs. Really?? No thanks. This mode eats into my progress and is just another daily chore to keep me "engaged" in the game. But the payouts aren't worth it and now, since most people are participating, it takes me half an hour to fill my gold and mana vaults while raiding. What a waste of everybody's time. I don't plan to continue participating until something drastic changes. Rewards have to get a lot betterr, and most importantly, I need to be able to go on a quick raid and snag a couple million gold if a merchant pops up unexpectedly and I need some loot.

Signature
Posted on 8/12/16 8:33:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Horrible donation mode.
Just horrible.
Costs so much, for so little. 600 shards a day? Are you freaking kidding me?
On top of that, the economy is destroyed. Worst update in a while, for a mode that SHOULD have been a lot of fun.

Signature
"Come, let us reason together."
Posted on 8/12/16 10:26:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

When is the update for windows?

Signature
Posted on 8/12/16 11:12:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Donating  hb, shards, gold is not mandatory. It just gives you more points depending on your donations.

Signature