Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12252

Total:#81

Create Thread

[Guides] Introducing New Feature - Castle Crisis

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 80/39879

Posted on 8/13/16 12:09:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Add event avaricifer for danate gems and mana after.
when raid loot resource mana and gold showing very very less like 5k ,8k,9k many but before old version not any problem with loot gold and mana its showing like 5lacks,7lacks many other but not less resource .
How upgrade building his highly cost like 50lacks gold, mana, but when raid other player loot available only very less like 7k,5k,20k, many player how archived 50lacks gems and mana ...

Signature
Posted on 8/13/16 1:33:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This mode ia great...but on the other hand..its not hars to raid its just theres no base to raid anymore..most of have around 5k-50k gold..if i need 5m that means i need to raid 100-120 times..pls lower the donation on gold.....also hard to buy in lost realm..

Signature
Posted on 8/13/16 2:24:09 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
GTH Heroes Beggars
Posted on 8/13/16 2:47:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

IGG totally ruined the game, it is unthinkable to have to do 300 raids a day in order to complete the events, we have to spend 100k gold in spell to loot 20k??? no sense...  the designer of this event should also remember that CC is a game, just KIDS can spend hours a day on it.. if things will not change, definitely I'll abandon the game.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/16 2:59:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

MAGIC COST more then we obtain from raid every time .TURN of this stupid resource donating event or reduce the amt donated ..stupid scarcity everywhere.

Signature
I LOVE CHICKEN
Posted on 8/13/16 3:59:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Why my iOS not yet update

Signature
Lanin
Posted on 8/13/16 4:33:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gold and mana donations are good it makes raiding fun again, but the hbs and shards are gay for the rewards offered. Glad it's not mandatory cause that is retarded.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/16 4:59:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It would be fun if you actually had smthg to gain out of it. Raiding for 5k worth of resources... is really no fun!

And donating all these resources IS MANDATORY if you want to face the last boss Archdeamon

Signature
Posted on 8/13/16 5:23:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

You neex to redo think or even delete this stupid event.  Its killing the game. Cant upgrade my heros,  finish the quest. Cant even bother to inter lost realm. THERE IS NO GOLD LEFT.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/16 5:41:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Igg totally destroyed the game, the game at the moment is not playable, kudos for the developer who invented this new event... RIP CC....

Signature