Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12252

Total:#81

Create Thread

[Guides] Introducing New Feature - Castle Crisis

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 80/39862

Posted on 8/13/16 9:48:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This will really become a crisis of castle clash as a game itself if igg doesn't remove the gold donation request.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 12:50:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

And there is no official comment coming from IGG rep so far.....that is showing actually how much do they care.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 1:16:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 2:15:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fun became pain in the a.. . No gold, poor rewards in this new server stupidity, difficult to finish quests or get gold for markets in lr. Quit playing ... Bye bye CC the only chance for making this game funny again is to decrease gold max donate level from 10M to 1M.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 2:43:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm using windows phone and I'm told by the game to add a name. When I add a name It doesn't get added

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 3:37:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 7:05:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Worse update ever. Omg igg has failled again. No gold no mana. Every single player is empty. Killed the fun in playing cc. Not event enough gold to buy used spells back. I think a lot of players will quit if it doesnt chance. Even p2p players. Stupid stupid stupid igg. Igg you just killed your money machine

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 12:07:47 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey developers!
I have a idea: get immadiately gold and mana rewards from "ember army" event. 1 damage point: 1 gold and 1 mana, max vault capacity.

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 12:48:40 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Crisis changed entirely the game. There is no more gold or mana.
I can't get enough to upgrade my buildings nor to level my heroes. Instead of having fun I have to raid and raid and raid ......for 5k gold.
:(   LOL  :(

Developers - this is no longer a game, it's no longer enjoyable to play it. Do something sooner before it's too late!

Signature
Posted on 8/14/16 1:49:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very informative post thank you. I'm a little bit disappointed with the returns, for the amount of (greedy) daily donations needed to complete that stage. And that stage needs to be completed for final battle. It seems with weaker teams/guilds that stage may prevent them from participating altogether. I do see the thought that went into this event and the end result IGG is trying to achieve. No extra resources for power leveling, huge bank of mana/gold on hand and less use of magic on raids. This can turn the whole game around. Personally I worked to hard just to donate it away to what IGG calls "greedy boss".

Signature
Just don't crap in my cat box