Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12252

Total:#81

Create Thread

[Guides] Introducing New Feature - Castle Crisis

Hot Topics Spotlight [Copy link] 80/39862

Posted on 8/15/16 11:33:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

better make it like guild war...1-2days in week and players will have 24h to flip cards,make base for ember army and donate all...next day get reward...play 5days in a row and donate 10m when everybody has 5-50k + often need use magic is crazy...make it more easy for players and more often...we need more reward,shards,exp

Signature
Posted on 8/15/16 12:13:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

WOW! what a waste of time, the rewards ar so wack spent over 100k hb just to get 3k in return, was expecting better from this event. Once again ive been let down by IGG, though they were only greedy but i was wrong theyre greedy and selfish too. They onlyngive a chance for the top players to gain good rewards, which isnt worth anything at theyre might.

Son not wasting my time on it again. And Medusa can go Suck a Snake

Signature
Posted on 8/15/16 2:37:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just posting so I stand along side the disgusted crowd of players who are tired of this Castle Crisis (so much irony in that name).  

Igg if you cant release a fix then at least be responsible and announce your intentions.  Youve got to communicate if you will change this ridiculous economy problem.  Ive been playing for years and before this event my interest was hanging by a string.  That string has been cut and Im ready to walk if this doesnt get fixed soon.  I already know the CC community is dropping in player count substantially, this could be the death blow.  Hmm... is that IGG's intention?  Do they want us to quit playing so they can retire the dev team and move on?

Signature
Posted on 8/16/16 3:54:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 8/16/16 3:52:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Tiên minh
Posted on 8/16/16 4:00:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Tiên minh
Posted on 8/22/16 10:17:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I wonder, what reason do I have to donate massive amounts of resources to something that gives me nothing but a common crest or a few shards?

This donate resources part seems to be not thought out to clearly.  Motivation is a key factor, dumb people donate resources to score higher than some other flub they don't know... smart people treat them as precious resources that might be able to trade for something else more precious.

Signature
Might: 168k  Guild: STORM
Best hero: Golem Evo2 192
Most liked heroes: PD,Santa Boom,Gholem,
Most hated heroes: Skull Knight (boo!) but I just gem rolled him... LOL
Posted on 9/12/16 1:33:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

WPOP

Signature
Posted on 9/20/16 1:23:45 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Leon: what are the thresholds for the updated Avaricifer?
I saw in increase in rewards at 70k, 100k, 135k and 180k donations. Do they increase after 180k in donations?

Signature
Mino is F2P: 
Posted on 2/9/17 12:47:14 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sir I want cancel my vote for Guide leader selection. Our guide leader is not active player wrongly I vote him

Sir only 9 hour left for guide leader selection. Can you help me

Signature
Agha saeed