Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 12070

Total:#15

Create Thread

[Guides] Game progression Guide

[Copy link] 14/5033

Posted on 7/26/17 9:41:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would change "Get an account with PD" with "Get an account with Anubis", right now Anubis is the best and most useful hero that can push your early-mid-end-game like no one, PD at low lvl suck since he's squishy, melee, and his skill is not properly leveled, and getting PD nowadays it's very easy, with the SHC everyone is bound to get one.

Signature
Posted on 12/30/17 9:25:41 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Excellent info propjoe.

Signature
Posted on 12/31/17 1:09:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Evolutions
"It’s fine and advisable to evolve heroes using shards if you don’t have the dupes for it, specially key heroes.
When to evolve? A lvl140 evo hero, is stronger than a lvl200 unevo hero. It is also fine to evolve heroes and leave them at lvl140 8* early on in the game, since at that time you have few XP to go around and lots of heroes who need it. You do however have to eventually take those heroes back up to 10*.
If you are short on HB, you can level heroes past 180(185 for evo heroes) before evolving them and then sell the XP books you get from evolution to obtain more HBs. Each book gives 12k HB. If you aren’t sweeping i4-10, then don’t wait too long before evolving. It might take months to take a hero past lvl180.
In case you don’t have 5 million gold storage yet, you can use gems to make up for the missing gold. It is recommended for your first and most important 1~2 evolutions. But more than that is just a waste of gems."

Gonna take note this seriously, especially when I evolve my hero, I'm so eager to level that newly evolve hero to at least lvl160-180 as soon as possible even though I'm an F2P.  I lost so many exp for my other heroes. Awts, Why I read/notice this so late. Shame on me.
Btw, GOOD GUIDE OP.

Signature
We were born to be REAL.
        Not to be PERFECT.
Posted on 2/1/18 4:33:32 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Please update guide for Espirita, her and a good PD/Cupid team can easily 3 flame 2-1, 3-10, and 4-10.  She also allows Insane 5 without devos.  I'm still pushing with her but I think I may beat 5-10 3 flame and possibly Insane 6 without devos.

And as many others have said, great guide!

Signature
Posted on 9/26/18 4:00:20 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some more information for new players.  

PD evo is not really a must anymore since there is no more Blitz with the removal of artifacts.

Keep trying for a good account...  Getting one of the newest heroes can rocket your progress.  Especially if you get the rewards from hero collector days.  I don't know how long IGG will do this.  For over a month now they have been giving some pretty epic awards like 60 gold slime and 60 gold books for getting the new hero on the right day.

In case you don't know 60 gold slimes is enough to make 2 skill 10's plus a bunch of 7's.  The gold books is enough to make at least 1 evo, 2 or more depending how you manage your HB/Exp.

With the right things you can pretty easily be sweeping Insane 4-10 in 2 weeks to maybe 4 months.  I was able to do it in 1 month and have tips on the hero blogs I have made.

You may want to gem the evo if you have one of the killer heroes:

• Ma Hatma
  • Anubis
  • Esprita
  • Rowdy Rascals (maybe still watching)

Building to 5M gold takes about 8 months to a year (Someone will have to do the math)
Sweeping 4-10 and HBM T will let you make a evo every month at minimum if you do guild war for fame.

Signature