Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 12057

Total:#29

Create Thread

[Guides] Introduction to the Equipment system

Hot Topics [Copy link] 28/24535

Posted on 7/18/17 7:24:59 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For p2p guys its easy to get books & consume em for aetherrocks but what about us f2p guys who need books for hb and hero upgrades.

You have even changed the value of aether rock number we get from consuming books, it was 1000 from 1000 exp book before...

Signature
Bhasky
Posted on 7/18/17 11:34:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone know this: if you have evoed(1x) a hero you can bring his armory to level 20. From there you need 2 extra heroes and an augmenting stone.
Question: is it possible to combine devoing(2x) a hero with augmenting?  It could save 2 dupes.

Signature
Elsjesssss
Posted on 7/18/17 4:47:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm a mostly f2p player and I think this update is awesome.  The only complaint I have is the fame. We need more ways to get it.  I was saving up 5k fame for a lvl 5 talent and ended up spending it on the augmentation stone instead.  It took me a long time to save that and now I have to start the process over again.

Signature
Posted on 7/19/17 2:53:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This hasn't landed on Amazon yet, but I expect it will only widen the gulf between the guys who are F2P or just buy small amounts of gems and the big spenders. So I'm not looking forward to it.

But my main problem with it is that yet again IGG are adding more complex stuff to the game rather than improving what's already there. Arena is boring - I know a lot of people don't even bother with it. Raiding is equally boring. Drop heroes, hit spells, collect rewards (unless the other guy has a gamebreaker gunslinger in which case frantically spam exit before it one shots half your heroes). FF is still buggy. Torch battles are a waste of time if you don't live in the right time zone. Squad Showdown is complex to set up.

This is a GAME. Games are supposed to be fun. Improve the fun elements of the game rather than just adding yet more complex stuff that needs to be fiddled with.

Signature
May your lawn be free of tigers
Posted on 7/19/17 10:26:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Fame guild boss is in order I would say

Signature
Will Work For Fame
Posted on 9/26/17 3:07:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice guide

Signature
Posted on 10/13/17 1:19:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Do yo guys have suggestion for beginers my best heros  r lvl 140

Signature