Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12251

Total:#10

Create Thread

[Guides] Labyrinth's Goblins

[Copy link] 9/9686

Posted on 10/30/17 5:28:03 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

User Skoogra from Reddit posted a list with different Goblins/stratregies. From the comment, this user reached Floor 31 of Labyrinth.

*Greedy: Deflect damage. Sk/Mike/Mech/Gh/DD/Tr/Orks/etc. (No Buffers like PD/Cu/Dr unless you have a game plan)

*Angry: Psyshield. Perma slow with Medusa/Pd/TT/GS. Bring lots of slowdown, heavy blow, scatter (to break psy) talents/crests, stunners, etc.

*Hungry: Heavy Life drain Goblin. Perma slow with Medusa/HQ/WL/Santa/Arc/Molt and Pd. Don't let it target a melee hero first or you will start losing heroes while it gains HP. Can tank with SK and try to out DPS his heals but it is much faster the first way.

*Smug: Dodge and dmg reduction. Bring lots of dps like GS/TT and some tanks and heals like SK/GH/Mike. He has an axe attack similar to AD that targets lowest HP hero but don't think he insta kills lowest HP. 

----

So far, I've got the Angry and Hungry Goblin. But of course, so far I've made on Labyrinth is Floor 3.
From Castle Clash wikia, this is the description of the 4 Goblins:

Smug Goblin: "Your feeble attacks won't even leave a scratch!" The Smug Goblin rubs its nose idly.
Greedy Goblin: "You want a fight, you've got one!" The Greedy Goblin grins menacingly. Its armor is laced with venom.
Hungry Goblin: "I'm dying for a bite!" The Hungry Goblin rages and attacks anyone nearby.
Angry Goblin: "How dare you disturb me!" The Angry Goblin glares at anyone who tries to stun it.

Good luck!

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 10/30/17 9:37:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks! I'll keep this in mind next time I take one on. Since the Nov '17 update, the rewards are better and it costs no stamina to try. Definitely worth perusing this guide :).

Signature
Posted on 10/30/17 11:05:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is great  information! I suggest this should be in Guides ! Section

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 10/31/17 9:22:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Very informative Saouri, Thank you for sharing.
~Guides

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 11/22/17 5:47:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

• A little update for this thread, since now we have another Goblin, Violent Goblin.

Again, user Skoogra from Reddit, has posted
          his set up for every Goblin in Labyrinth.

Hungry: slow, scatter, debuff. (EASIEST)
          • Medusa (revite 5 with slowdown)
          • PD (Revite 5/zerk 4-8 with Blitz)
          • GS, TT, Walla, Val, Santa, Ice Demon, Arctica, Moltanica, SZ, WL, Hq, Siren, Frost Witch, Orksbane, PK.

** PD, Arc, Val, PK, MD, GS, WW, Molt, TT.

Angry: Slow, Stun. (Immune to Silence and Energy Reduction) (2nd Easiest)
          • Full Stuns/Perma-Stun aka Revite Hero with stun such as LL.
          • LL, PD, Val, Arc, MD, BT, GS, DD, Rev, Champ, Immo, Executioner, Dryad, Tgod.

** PD, Arc, Val, BT, LL, MD, GS, WW, Molt.

Greedy: Slow, Scatter, Debuffed(Atk + Atk Spd) (Medium Diff.)
          • Full tank team with heals. No PD, but Mike and Val are acceptable. SK, Mech, Gh shine here.
          • Gh, Val, SK, Mech, Molt, GS, WW, Mike, Rev, DD, Arc, GF, BT, DK, Orksbane, Rockno.

** Val, BT, Mike, GS, Mech, WW, GH, Molt, SK.

Smug: Slowed, Debuffed. Has high dodge and perm. dmg reduction shield.
          • Slow, Debuff, Heal with massive dps, summons, Debuffers (Arc, GF, Celestin, TT)
          • High accuracy traits are helpful.
          • TT, PD, Val, GS, WW, Arc, MD, PK, HB, GF, BT, Molt, GH, Santa, Siren.

** Dr, PD, Val, PK, BT, GS, WW, Molt, TT.

Violent: Immune to silence and stun. Has 4 HQ "Minions at 4 corners"
          • Deals massive damage to minions, increases their atk and atk speed. Effect is non-removable. (Immune to silence and stun). Goblin Minions take very little damage and conditions on them are removed when attacked. (Also Immune to silence and stun).
          • Anubis, Dr, PD, Siren, GH, BT, Mike, GS, CU, Tree/Orksbane. (Drop on center goblin and tank with Mike/Anubis).

** Dr, PD, Siren, GH, BT, Demo, Mike, GS, Cu.
          • Anubis seems to work very well at dealing massive %HP based damage periodically to all HQ's. I'm sure Succubus would also work well and perhaps Skele with her fixed damage that can't be mitigated by dmg reduction.

Most info taken directly from NugJuice's youtube video.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/16/18 4:19:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

"Violent, immune to silence and stun. Has 4 HQ Minions at 4 corners"

Is this same as "has 2 Snowzilla Minions at 2 corners" goblin?

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 1/16/18 4:28:49 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 1/16/18 4:32:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for sharing :)

Signature
<3
Posted on 1/16/18 4:53:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To jest fajne

Signature
Posted on 1/16/18 5:16:21 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

For that hungry one you can use heroes who reduce his healing effects like triton ww gs. I do it this way ^^

Signature