Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 11977

Total:#29

Create Thread

[Guides] NEW: Heroes Talent Guide[All the legendary heroes]

Hot Topics [Copy link] 28/26510

Posted on 12/8/17 5:20:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Is it true that Heartbreakers proc does not add any energy ?

I think the reason bezerk is an option for Snowzilla ... is because his proc is 4 seconds long and +1 hit and then his proc will activate again ... with lvl5 bezerk, snowzilla will take 4.8s to hit 6 times... which is enough to make him proc again, almost immediately.

Signature
Join Rage_Against now!!
Boss T3 13:30 server time
Add Srb_alexs on LINE
Actively recruiting now!
Posted on 12/8/17 4:48:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks so much for this guide!  I did notice one error...  Vlad Revitalize is copied from Aries.

Signature
Posted on 12/11/17 3:39:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Banned  

Signature
Posted on 12/16/17 10:29:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Will update the guide with the latest hero and 2 new talents as soon as possible. Want to get a little time for people to test it out first so we don't provide bad advice :)

Signature
Midgardsormen
Posted on 12/28/17 10:23:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bump

Signature
Midgardsormen
Posted on 12/31/17 12:34:57 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey, Nice work

If you add Sharpen and empower its would be more helpful, We know that empower is best for auto proc heros like Anubis, Walla Walla and Athene etc.

Sharpen may work good with Heart breaker and lil - need more suggestions on sharpen.

Signature
Posted on 1/11/18 12:45:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

DD with Heaven Wrath + Auroria pet is pain in ass combo..
Enemy heroes will be stuck, free, stuck, free, 
Same as like they get hit by proc from Sasquatch

Signature
There are 50 Legendary Heroes (up to Cirrina, and excluded 7 for 4 Dragons and 3 Gem Purchase Reward Heroes), 9 Elite, 8 Ordinary and 3 Slime that rollable with gem. Total Heroes rollable by Gems is 70 Heroes. Chance to get 1 specific Hero is 1.43%. So, good luck.
My calculation at my signature, is just mathematically statistic. The best way to understand how IGG Heroes Gem roll is like you roll a 70 face of dice, and hope it will lands on your number. As you know, you can roll 100 times, but your number dont appears at all. And there are time, you roll 10 times, and it will just give your number everytime.
Posted on 1/11/18 4:17:27 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice article, could you have plan add the latest hero "Sasquatch" ?

Signature
Posted on 5/7/18 6:06:35 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hey just wondering if there are plans to update to all the new heroes and those new talents released. I can't say enough about how awesome this guide is, it's made a world of difference for me.

Thanks for all your awesome work!

Signature
Eat Sleep Fish