Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12251

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Guides] Attribute of Hero Companions

[Copy link] 6/2412

Posted on 1/29/18 4:36:11 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

In recent days, Castle Clash: Königsduell (the official Facebook account for German server) had 2 very interesting posts. One of them find its way to the english Facebook a week after (the Bonuses in a year by title infographics), and the other one is a spreadsheet with the attributes of the summons or companions of heroes. 

Simply, the stats of companions based on hero level, if they are evo or devo, and in the case of Ornithopters, based on Gunslinger's skill level.

The spreadsheet has the info of Attack, HP and/or Mov Speed for:

*Trixie's Pumpkins.
*Michael's Archangel.
*Gunslinger's Ornithopters.
*Espirita's Spirit.
*Beast Tamer's Grizzly (on the second page).

I hope, like happened with the infographics, the spreadsheet could be posted in english too.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/29/18 4:50:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thank you for sharing this info, allow me to move to the guide section.

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 1/29/18 7:26:17 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I don't want to be nitpicking but the stats of Espirita's spirit seem to be way off.

19k base atk and 405k HP at devo lvl 200? I saw a different source that says 5k8 atk and 105k hp.

The truth is out there ... somewhere ... I guess

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D
Posted on 1/29/18 8:11:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yes, I've seen the one posted on CasClash.com for Espirita's Spirit too. 

But this spreadsheet comes from an official Castle Clash account, and I realy hope to see it posted in english soon, to channel these doubts directly with them, because I do not speak German.

Signature
Castle Clash / Mobile Royale

IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 1/29/18 2:35:50 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks, I was blessed enough to roll Espirita on one of my classic accounts that has not gotten a new hero in forever!  I was shocked to see spirit tank and snipe kill some older 90k accounts with Espirita when they were level 20!  I noticed he was tanking like a boss and wondered how much hp he had!  Looks like I need to devo them ASAP!  I did throw shards into her right away and skill 7 them, but when they solo a base at level 20 I was totally shocked!!!

Signature
Posted on 1/29/18 6:56:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hm, interesting..  Spirit really needs the HP though or it's too easy for deflect-suicide, although it's still not as good as a Bulwark Anubis with 5-revitalize and 3 revives (4 with Tree).

Signature
Posted on 1/30/18 12:19:34 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

It's also different for Gunslinger's Warflyers, compared to what this site says:
https://en.casclash.com/handbook/heroes/71181/

Instead, it's based on Skill level (at least what the German word translates as, "ability" - for "fahigkeit";) and then it says 10/Lvl for ATK and 100/Lvl for HP, which means 2000 more ATK at lv200, and 20000 more HP at lv200 for the warflyers in addition to what it states in the column?? 

Anybody know for sure which site has it correct?

Signature