Posted on 8/4/13 1:33:19 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by (84947735) at 8-4-2013 02:42 PM

Nevermind I found it

Signature
Posted on 8/6/13 3:28:53 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hoodiee replied at 7-29-2013 03:03 PM
Post saved for future updates

Heroes Section - Complete

Section Suggestion: It'd be nice to have a section on resources. Mainly, I'd like to see a chart that lists the rate at which gold and mana are produced at the different levels of the gold mines and mana mills. Also the amount of time it takes the mines/mills to reach max capacity.

Thanks for the guide! It's been a great help.

Signature
Posted on 8/8/13 8:39:32 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok. Not sure if my pic will post, but can you tell us how to go from 0 to anything?

I have upgraded my hero himself, but still have not figured out how to use his tremor. Please explain this! Many thanks!

Signature
Posted on 8/8/13 9:07:44 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Hoodiee at 8-8-2013 10:09 AM

brekkana replied at 8-8-2013 09:39 AM
Ok. Not sure if my pic will post, but can you tell us how to go from 0 to anything?

His Tremor is his special ability which will build up when in a raid/in arena. Your hero will use this ability by himself when its "charged up". It will charge up when he is attacking.

To increase the power of this ability, you sacrifice slimes/heroes. 0/1500 is the experience bar of the ability, once you sacrifice enough slimes/heroes for your hero, it will level up the ability making it stronger.

Hope this helps! :)

Signature
Posted on 8/9/13 12:23:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

an explanation of what the different magics do would help... i have no idea what Ares' Fervor does!!!

Signature
Posted on 8/9/13 10:44:17 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

great guide :D

Signature
Posted on 8/9/13 10:53:43 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

(86392607) replied at 8-9-2013 01:23 AM
an explanation of what the different magics do would help... i have no idea what Ares' Fervor does!! ...

You can learn what each spell does by tapping on them (Not already purchased spell) or tapping on the top right corner, the upwards arrow for the information (Already purchased spell).

Signature
Posted on 8/10/13 4:20:03 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

how do people change their picture in the arena l?

Signature
Posted on 8/10/13 5:56:21 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

i have proplem with heros

Signature
Posted on 8/11/13 4:44:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by Hoodiee at 8-11-2013 05:45 PM

I am pleased to announce that this guide is complete. The long process of updating the guide has come to a halt. I would like to thank everyone for their kind words and feedback. I'm sure I've touched base on everything that needs to be explained about this game, in this very thread.

I will make small adjustments when further updates are released and I may need to add a new section if there is a big enough instalment. If there is anything new implemented into the game that I haven't put into this guide, please leave a comment here and I will look into the new feature and adding it to this guide.

This is the most viewed thread in the Castle Clash forums and I think quite possibly in the Mobile Games Forums. I'm glad it has been of such a success and has been of use to a lot of players. I would like to thank everyone for comenting, suggesting, or viewing my guide. Thank-you.

Have fun!

Hoodiee

Signature