Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 1    Total Posts: 12181

Total:#19

Create Thread

[Guides] Hiring Heroes With HBs, Stats and Odds

[Copy link] 18/33624

Posted on 9/29/13 3:41:53 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Thanks for taking the time to gather the data and post it in such a clear and consise manner. I do have only one small disagreement when it comes to using HB to purchase hereos, and it's all about the most under rated hero in the game, IMHO, Engineer. I understand his usefulness ends at higher levels; however, if you're counting might like calories, there is no better choice.

On all 3 of my accounts, I aquired Engeneer through this process, and I do not think it is by chance the Engineer is the most common hero gained through HB. It's a good move my the devs.

You do make a valid arugement about the Arean payouts not being as unjust as previously thought. This was made easy to see after being rewarded the max HB for previous purchases. It's still more effective to use gems to level abilities than HB any day of week. As long as you have enough to get your hereos to the next star without being stuck, the payment structure is more than fair. This is only true because of the recent update though. I know I had to wait days for each star increase on my 6 legendaries, and when I recieved my payout, I was able to upgrade 2 heroes that otherwise, I would have done some time next week.

Thanks again for taking the time to post the data and shed some much needed light on this crucial aspect of the game. I still believe, HB is the key to becoming the most powerful player in the game; however, it's no longer a hopeless endever to catch you and the other top Arena players. BTW, I'm on my way, and am looking forward to one day competing against you in the Arena.

Signature
Posted on 9/29/13 10:12:56 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

SandSeven a posté en 9-29-2013 04:41 AM
Thanks for taking the time to gather the data and post it in such a clear and consise manner. I do h ...

What I mean by spend on HBs to upgrade heroes applies only when you have at least 5 good heroes ofc.

I agree that there are some very usefull ordinnarie heroes, mostly engineer and marksman imo, that can be acquired with HBs.
I was raiding much better with enginner, marksman and alchemist, than by using 3 Elites heroes instead.

When I started playing this game I even bought marksman with shards haha.

The thing is if you start the game and make 50 HB per hour, it takes 10hours only for one try with HBs.
And you still have much more chances of getting slimes.

When you start playing you can get gems rly fast at start with achievement I remember how I was saving all my gems to get heroes at the altar, I believe that doing this will make you progress much faster if you play for free.

You can get mostly Elites that way, maybe even legendaries, then you save HBs to upgrade them.

Then as I said in this thread, once you make enough HBs to upgrade your main 5 heroes, you can buy as much heroes as you can (exactly what I'm doing) lol.

I look foward to see you in the arena, since the new update there are more and more players with strong heroes to compete in the top 10!

Also I'll keep updating this table, we'll see if engineer is still the one I get the most!

Cheers

Signature
Posted on 9/29/13 2:10:00 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

this is excellent :) thank you very much for this information. ive been wondering about hb rates since i started playing and no ones been able to give me a straight answer. so thanks again!

Signature
Posted on 10/4/13 9:17:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

thanks~~~

Signature
Posted on 1/21/14 3:42:02 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

:loveliness:

Signature
Posted on 4/27/14 9:54:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You know i have alot of hb  but i dont spend them unless need to upgrade a hero

Signature
Posted on 1/6/15 12:30:54 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 8000 shard .how to buy pumkin

Signature
Posted on 1/6/15 12:31:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 8000 shard .how to buy pumkin

Signature
Posted on 1/6/15 5:48:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Pumpkin can be hired only with gems and it's completely random. Good luck with rolling.

Now to the subject, every1 knows you should save your HB to upgrade heroes.

Imho the only case where you should hire heroes with HB is when you have nearly 1000000 HB and you would waste some. This way you will get some skill exp daily. Not that much, but everything counts, right?

Signature
Cheap 0.99USD p2p who likes to think of himself as f2p :D