Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12247

Total:#22

Create Thread

[Guides] Magic guide

Hot Topics [Copy link] 21/19270

Posted on 12/13/13 11:45:37 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by lengstocks(49101405) at 12-13-2013 11:47 PM

Thanks so much for the magic guide!! It helped a lot.

I am low level, so Arrow rain works fine for me now. :D

Signature
Posted on 1/2/14 6:49:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guoyuus, your wiki is awesome. You seem to think like an (industrial?) engineer.

Signature
Posted on 1/8/14 11:30:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

what's with phoenix flight?  it only revives troops for the current battle.  much less useful than I thought.  so much for saving me 14 min to train a set of ornithopters.

Signature
Posted on 1/9/14 11:08:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Justin_Abe(1078 replied at 11-13-2013 06:13 PM
is it just me or does it seem like meteor and disaster dont do what they're suppose to. I drop them  ...

they're the worst magic in the game, never use it ever again lol, just run with ares frenzy, restoration, GA, and if you have 4 slots go with ares furver, snowstorm too pricey

Signature
Posted on 2/9/14 4:51:50 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

How do you change the spell in the relic hall?

Signature
Posted on 2/9/14 4:54:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I want to remove one and replace it with one if just unlocked but I'm unable to do this. PLz explain.

Signature
Posted on 4/17/14 1:02:51 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Does anyone know the added might per level of spells?  Specifically Guardian angel lvl two?  What lvl 1 +2 might added total. Being a geek and trying figure out my might manually

Signature
Posted on 1/7/15 12:45:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ares fervor has a problem. For the first time you can cast it, but then it doesnt work. Its like a one-time-spell!!! ???? And appart from that, I have it stuck on the table for the used spells.I cant take it out in order to select other spells.Waste of lots of coins for nothing......

Signature
Posted on 1/7/15 10:06:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread is quite old and I feel some of the info here is outdated from updates since it was written.

Perhaps we can work out what does and does not work currently and edit it?

I don't trust half of what I'm reading about offensive magic as being a waste of "coins" or "useless." Gold is very abundant at most might levels now and 3 offensive spells, combined, can wipe many lvl15-16 buildings. How is that not helpful to lower strength players with tons of cash?

Also, when has frenzy not affected a unit? I don't remember these things.. Gyus just got his first PD so it has to be ancient. Lol

Signature
I muted myself. Talk about an abuse of power, eh?
Posted on 2/3/15 4:13:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is now a link from something in Digest section on the Front Page of the forum..

Signature
I muted myself. Talk about an abuse of power, eh?