Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12247

Total:#131

Create Thread

[Guides] Guild Boss Fight Guide/Discussion [And STRATEGIES]

Hot Topics [Copy link] 130/82291

Posted on 1/13/14 6:28:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

xKeisukex replied at 1-13-2014 12:04 AM
Right now is your main strategy putting a tank in to draw aggro, then let your 5/5 revitalize champ ...
Berserk is nice, although I have some doubts about it. Have you noticed that sometimes your Paladin has full energy bar, but the 2nd proc doesn't happen immediately? Apparently Paladin's proc has a few seconds cooldown (around 2-3 seconds) inbetween procs.

I did notice a slight delay but figured it was either a bug or my imagination lol, but it being due to divine shield having a cooldown makes much more sense.

Stone Skin / Tenacity are just talents that're good for Paladin as a tank, I would prefer those talents to be used for raids instead though. Although in an extended boss fight without perma chain-stun where you're making your Paladin tank for a long time I would prefer stone skin for higher damage reduction rather than higher base HP for the strategy to have more sustainability.

This has been the playstyle i've been hoping to achieve eventually (pretty much why I put my AC on the shelf and started lvling my pally). I've been working on getting my champ lvld up but have been hoping to find an alternative strat for boss 1 and 2 where I can tank (hit and run gets real boring real fast lol) without neeing both champ and tg chain stunning.

Very interesting idea with using the shaman to reduce dmg...unfortunately all the shamans ive rolled have been tossed straight into other hero skill lvling haha so cant test this anytime soon. A high enough level pally with stone skin may be able to handle boss 1 and 2 on his own without needing further dmg reduction form a shaman I imagine?

Signature
Posted on 1/13/14 11:03:10 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by xKeisukex at 1-13-2014 11:09 AM

Phalikos replied at 1-13-2014 06:28 AM
I did notice a slight delay but figured it was either a bug or my imagination lol, but it being  ...

A high enough level pally with stone skin (and decent level divine shield) would probably be able to handle boss 1, it's boss 2 that's more troublesome, especially since your druid might not be able to heal fast enough for the rest of your team to take the AOE proc damage. Supposing you have a champion 3 sec stun and a succubus to lower 20%+ of boss 2 damage it should be sufficient or close to sufficient for your pally I guess? I'm not too sure if the rest of your team can survive without one more stunner apart from champion if it's only 20%+ damage reduced on boss 2 though.

Signature
Posted on 1/18/14 9:19:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

right now , i already re-roll my heroes tallent..
what i got is,
druid - tenacity 5
thor - revit 3
PD - revit 3
Sucu - revit 4
champ - revit 5

this is my new formation for elite bossing.
what i used for tank is druid.
my other heroes can procs untill 3 times.

but yesterday i watch a youtube video about elite bossing.
they used paladin, druid, sucubus, champ and pumpkin.
and it can do damage untull 3 minutes is over.

im really exciting to watch that video.
now, i think im gonna change my TG or sucu for paladin.
how do you think about it ? :)

Signature
Posted on 1/19/14 8:11:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

papypoko replied at 1-18-2014 09:19 AM
right now , i already re-roll my heroes tallent..
what i got is,
druid - tenacity 5

Hmm for me it's a hard choice between TG or succubus to swap out for paladin,
TG lets you do a 4.5 seconds chain stun with champ (have to experiment different orders of putting in TG and champion to get the right timing - have to gauge roughly how long TG takes to do the first proc to let it proc right after champ's 3 second stun is over)
Succubus does 35k damage on proc and probably lowers 20%+ boss damage depending on skill level.

Maybe you can try using TG and succubus interchangeably see how it goes first?
What's your PD celebrate level too btw? :)

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 12:09:15 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by xKeisukex at 1-21-2014 02:44 AM

@91900761 who just posted a question by commenting on my post instead of posting a reply here (I can't comment on my own post to reply you there, try to post a reply next time instead)

Are you sure executioner can stun 2 sec at level 4/9? Because I have one 3/9 and he can stun only 1 sec.same as 2/9.

Yes, the reason I specifically said to get 4/9 is because stun time increases to 2 seconds. Executioner's stun further increases to 3 seconds (maximum) at 7/9.
I will try to post a 4/9 Executioner screenshot for you to see once the account switching bug is fixed.

4/9 Tremor (2 seconds stun) - 31,500 skill exp from level 1 (or 1575 shards to exchange slimes)
7/9 Tremor (3 seconds stun) - 324,000 skill exp from level 1 (or 16,200 shards to exchange slimes)

Do take note that not every hero has this kind of noticeable additional buff from leveling.
Eg. TG and Champion stun remains at 1.5 seconds and 3 seconds even at max 9/9.
However one hero worth mentioning is Druid that heals 1 additional ally for every skill level (heals 2 targets at 1/9, 3 targets at 2/9, 4 targets at 3/9 so on and so forth)

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 12:10:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

interesting infos

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 11:50:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

xKeisukex replied at 1-19-2014 08:11 PM
Hmm for me it's a hard choice between TG or succubus to swap out for paladin,
TG lets you do a 4.5 ...

my PD celebrate level is 4 right now, but im going to make it lv 5.

i already try using TG and Sucubus separately, the damage is half than a damage when they are use together.

Signature
Posted on 1/20/14 6:30:12 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I love snowzilla in raids and hbm. I wasn't aware of its 1vs1 value. BTW, PD in hbm sucks. Its squishy and procs are often wasted.

Signature
Posted on 1/30/14 3:19:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

been working on my boss tanking team and am finally able to solo t1 boss. I've been having success with two different teams:

1) stun + suc debuff tank n' spank

Video Link 1

2) Perma-Stun Lazymode:

Video Link 2

Signature
Posted on 2/3/14 1:47:44 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice! What's your talent for Champ and TG?

Signature