[backcolor=rgb(246, 246, 246)]4. Brain

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=C_3yFm56_Ks

Signature
I'm back ^.^
Posted on 1/22/14 7:51:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

nice subsrciberd

Signature
Posted on 1/25/14 10:54:58 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Nice, I gotta try this. I've been just farming D3D2 for 4 lowsy shards. 15 would make a huge difference. I just usually only use 2 or 3 heros though cause the other are waiting on HB to level. Adding 1 more for the chance of 15 shards would be worth it though.

Signature
Posted on 1/25/14 11:33:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

with spells all is easy... :P try without them ;)

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 11:41:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gh0stspeed odpowiada, dnia 1-25-2014 11:33 AM
with spells all is easy...  try without them ;)

So try to do this dungeon even with spells and than we can talk :)

Signature
I'm back ^.^
Posted on 1/27/14 1:38:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

hence why I farmed D5S1 instead of D4S2. sometimes its better to just move on.

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 1:43:13 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Edited by MTCityHunter at 1-27-2014 01:46 PM

I'd just like to note that using tactics similar to what GF showed above, if you've got a solid enough team, its possible to complete this dungeon with even lower level heroes (using magic of course).  I do it consistently with all level 80s, and a ~85-90 Druid.  I like to run other dungeons (D4S1, or D3S1 if I'm feeling lazy) until I've got 1-2 tries left then run this one, and/or run it right before HBM since it doesn't matter if heroes die.

I can sometimes complete it without losses, but the majority of the time at least a couple of my heroes will die.  Still, for 15 shards, its completely worth it.  I use TG, Druid, PD, SB, and either an 80 Ninja or a 60 Pally.

One thing I'll add to GF's strategy is that Disaster is a decent spell to use if you're like me and trying D4S2 at "too low" a level and don't care about how much gold you spend.  (And why would you, using GA, Resto, and Disaster or Frenzy on every attempt is made up by 1 decent raid.  If you gave me the option to buy 15 shards for 200,000 gold, I'd never stop raiding and do it constantly.)

Anyway, sometimes I like to save GA for later, so dropping disaster on that 1st army camp near the assassin, then dropping all my heroes off on the bottom right corner of that camp works well for me.  Disaster softens them up, and the Atk reduction stops them from killing my tank (Pally or TG, depending...and BTW, if your tank doesn't need disaster to survive one of these camps, I'd run with Frenzy instead).  After my heroes finish them, they move to the assassin, and can pretty much always take him out before he procs since they focus him.

One thing that dropping them in that corner does is to keep my druid with the others more regularly.  I found that dropping them between the camp and assassin, he'd wander off to the left more often than not while everyone else would go up/right, which was obviously bad news.  If you do use that tactic, I'd recommend dropping your Druid (and other ranged heroes) further to the right than the rest to prevent that.

Going forward, I use Resto as needed, and then usually use GA when they get to the top army camp, and drop all my griffins behind the camp as GA goes off so they help kill off those troops or on the right hand side before they ever get to the top so they all arrive together (takes practice with timing, and your heroes have to stay together, but this works better when you can do it that way).  If you choose to use GA for the initial drop, that top camp is a nice place to use Frenzy though; I've had some success with that as well.

Happy Hunting!

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 2:58:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GimmeFavour replied at 1-27-2014 11:41 AM
So try to do this dungeon even with spells and than we can talk

I'm in dungeon 5 skull 1 LOL , i ll make a video ;) Loser ;P

Signature
Posted on 1/27/14 3:22:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Gh0stspeed odpowiada, dnia 1-27-2014 02:58 PM
I'm in dungeon 5 skull 1 LOL , i ll make a video ;) Loser

You're so funny, I'm getting into Dungeon 6 uhuhuhuh ;P I feel now so funny, because I proved that I'm better than someone else oh yeah gonna fap fap as soon as possible

Signature
I'm back ^.^
Posted on 1/27/14 4:20:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

GimmeFavour replied at 1-27-2014 03:22 PM
You're so funny, I'm getting into Dungeon 6 uhuhuhuh  I feel now so funny, because I proved that ...

Pathetic , not Better o.O

Signature