Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 12252

Total:#35

Create Thread

[Guides] Calcs: Stacking PD + Druid + Cupid buff... OP?

Hot Topics [Copy link] 34/18756

Posted on 2/12/14 8:30:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As far as I know, I dont think there is a minimum atk rate, because I have seen pd stack buff for 4+ times before, and he attacks more than 3 times/sec

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 9:41:42 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

@Randy_Keehnen: Yes, confirmed stacked buff from PD+Druid+Cupid as all three visual animations (pumpkin, heart, bubbles) are all present during simultaneous proc.

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 12:04:36 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Randy, could you help me understand?

I found out that after 16.5 seconds after the first attack with this team, within each interval of 6 seconds, you will have:
2 procs of Druid, PD, SM and TG. 1 proc of Cupid.
3.5 seconds of triple PD, double Druid and single Cupid buff: +353% DMG, -66% Attack Rate, +120% MOV SPD
0.5 Seconds of triple PD, single Druid and single Cupid buff: +260% DMG, -66% Attack Rate, +120% MOV SPD
0.5 Seconds of double PD, double Druid and single Cupid buff: +249% DMG, -51% Attack Rate, +69% MOV SPD
1.5 Seconds of double PD, single Druid and single Cupid buff: +177% DMG, -51% Attack Rate, +69% MOV SPD

What do you mean by "after 16.5 seconds"? (3 intervals of 6 seconds is 18 seconds). Why does it have to be after 16.5 seconds and not just the first 6 seconds?

My interpretation on your data must be wrong (bc I dont understand what first 16.5 seconds mean)
1) Lets have x = First 6 seconds:  2 procs of Druid, PD, SM and TG. 1 proc of Cupid.
2) x + 3.5 seconds = triple PD, double Druid and single Cupid buff: +353% DMG, -66% Attack Rate, +120% MOV SPD?
3) x + 3.5 + 0.5 Seconds = triple PD, single Druid and single Cupid buff: +260% DMG, -66% Attack Rate, +120% MOV SPD?

Must be reading it wrong.

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 1:21:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Updated with results for no cap on attack rate. Results are that DMG bonus increase exponentially to +4143% DMG 30 seconds into battle, and probably even way more after. Attack Rate down by 94.24% at that point in time and MOV SPD up 716%. All thanks to 8 PD buffs active at the same time... I guess this is how people got insane DMG on boss in the first place...

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 1:31:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I thought the PD buff was changed a while back so it could only be on a hero 1 time at any given time.
Am I mistaken then?

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 1:35:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good stuff man.

I did not know that Druid's energetic buff could double stack twice.  Interesting...

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 1:39:02 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

this is phenomenal - and more ridiculous imbalance. -- nice work randy

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 1:43:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Can you extend the graphs beyond 30 seconds so we can see a a cycle or multiple periods.  I would be interested to see what that would look like.

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 1:47:42 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Great work.  Its definitely going to be a potent combo.

Still, in practice it wont likely stack that high.  All it takes is for one of the three buffers to be forced to walk a bit to break/restart the chain.  The mov speed increase will help offset that but I don't think it can be assumed that its enough to ensure uninterrupted attacks for everyone, although I understand why you would make that assumption for the calculations sake.

Plus, all 3 of these heroes are going to path differently since we have a melee, a ground based ranged, and a flying ranged unit.  Im not sure if cupid's proc has a range, but if druid gets separated (IF...lol...), his buff falls out of the loop.

Even on a stationary target that lasts long enough for this to get going (like the bosses), you would need to keep the boss stunned literally 100% of the time.  Even on a heavy blow, TG, champ team, thats not all that easy to set up.  If he snaps out of it for even a split second, even if its not long enough to attack, he tends to shift around and move a bit, which can force your heroes to move as well.  

With Cupid added to the mix, that may be a nonissue, but I've found with a 5/5 berserk 5/9 PD, that "shuffling" can cause my buffs to reset.  My PD's buff certainly doesn't stack indefinitely now, which you would think it should once the stun-lock gets rolling (Im talking > a minute and a half in here, after established stun lock).  Its more pronounced if ya use a revive tank that dies the first time right before the stun lock gets established since then the bosses movements during the non stunned windows are larger.

Still, it will probably take making boss battles trivial for IGG to make a change IMO since they'd be devaluing 2 very hot commodities (and the talent rolls you'd need to go with them).

Awesome post regardless!

Signature
Posted on 2/12/14 1:55:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

you should share this as google doc. we all can modify with different parameters (ie skill levels)

Signature