Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 2    Total Posts: 12257

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Guides] Dungeon 8S11 full Video Tutorial

[Copy link] 3/1418

Posted on 2/13/14 7:15:58 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi everyone! My name is Phraxx, which is pronounced "Phraxx" I have been playing Castle Clash since August 2013 and am finally appearing on these forums and YouTube to share what I have learnt!

Check out my first ever YouTube video here - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sJZbYB8NBXk

I have noticed a lot of people talk about D8S11 (37 shard reward dungeon) being more difficult with the new AI. This is absolutely true, however after weeks of testing I have come up with what I believe to be the best line for this particular dungeon.
Some people upload videos of them completely thrashing Dungeon 8S11 with just three heroes, this can be demoralising to watch. However what these people don't show is consistency. My video reveals the truth about D8S11, and it's not so glamorous!
I also offer fresh new perspectives on my favourite heroes, and my favourite Talents.

Please leave a comment if you liked or disliked the video, explaining why you liked or disliked it! I would love to improve with every video, and deliver content that you want to see.

Thanks everyone!
Happy Clashing,
Phraxx

Signature
Posted on 2/13/14 11:38:31 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I need some advise for my base im trying to keep my might low so should I consume all non legendary heros and just lvl my arrow towers?

Signature
Daniel Heath
Posted on 2/14/14 2:41:57 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

(116562513) replied at 2-13-2014 11:38 PM
I need some advise for my base im trying to keep my might low so should I consume all non legendary  ...

It's hard to keep your might low now because of a recent patch. This patch made heroes really inflate your might, if you want to drop your might I recommend consuming heroes that you don't need.

Signature
Posted on 2/15/14 2:55:30 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Any advice for Dungeon 7 Castle 8 and 11?

I don't have snow storm and I've 3 fired almost all dungeons until this point. but am really struggling on these. Looks like not too many people are here so I'm not getting much help

Signature