Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 41    Total Posts: 172347

Total:#6

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] How do people do lava 3 so much?!

[Copy link] 5/544

Posted on 3/20/17 10:09:26 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have 100,300 or so might and have 7 evo and 1 Devo hero Grim Devo PD evo SK evo DD evo Ghoulem evo Trixie evo SB evo and Cupid evo. I also have WL Aries BT and all other heros besides Anubus HB Mike Nick Rev Medusa Tree and Vlad and of course all event but have all except them. It's hard for me to even start a lava 1 let alone get a team that will win I'm on IOS and would love to to lava hopefully 3 but idk any help with this would be great thanks.

Signature
Play on and play fair.
Posted on 3/20/17 10:42:30 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You could do north postion n possibly south.  What u need is to find ppl than can do the other position as part of a permanent team.

Signature
Posted on 3/20/17 10:49:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'd you're not doing lava 3 do Mesa 4, lava 1 and 2 are terrible for rewards. And you can't just join lava games you need to organise a dedicated lava team with your guild mates or something, lava 3 requires very specific talents and crests and heroes, with skills of 8 atleast (generally, can be done with skill 7 on some). Of the four players there needs to be 3 ghoul with vit 3 mininmum, one Id or arc, 1 Aries vit5, 1 cupid vit5 and 1 val vit4/5, there needs to be a tank team dd, sk, ghoul, and dps, tree is needed with vit5 and revive crests. Everyone who has vit talents needs revive crests, all dps need revive crests too, tree will help with the rest. Hope this helps you.

Signature
Posted on 3/21/17 12:29:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Create a "Seeking Lava (#) team and post in the OT section, please remember to include your platform in the title.  This action should help you to network with a good team to run regularly with.  You might want to post your heroes and levels, this will enable you to obtain feedback from the other members on what spots you can run and which heroes you will need to level a bit more.  Good Luck!

Signature

Follow IGG @Facebook.com/IGG    Follow CC @Facebook.com/CastleClash
Posted on 3/21/17 2:17:25 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

To answer the question in the title: with guild mates or other friends from LINE groups who can do it at the same time as you regularly.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 3/21/17 9:54:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

top 10 guild and no people to play lava?

Signature