Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 41    Total Posts: 172347

Total:#24

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] I got a great idea how to fix the rolling debat

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/1426

Posted on 4/20/17 4:18:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Leave rolling system just as it is and offer each legendary hero for sale in the bazaar :) problem solved pay to play can just buy the hero they want for price set free to play can save gems and roll and or buy the hero they need . It is the perfect solution

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 4:35:05 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yeah well this wll most definetly break the game and create the biggest gap between p2p and Ftp ever.

Signature
Free alas....
Posted on 4/20/17 5:49:34 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 6:05:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

it's tough to find a fair way of doing this because igg want to make money and we don't want to spend money. with something called luck there is a chance of never getting what you want. but at the same time being able to buy exactly what you want kind of kills the fun of rolling which in turn hurts their profits. I think that the petition that is going around that from what I think is being asked for which is a increase in odds of rolling legends as a general statement would be the best thing. but again if they do it once why wouldn't we petition again and try to keep raising the odds? I don't think the person who pays to play can ever truly be happy unless it's completely free. 

so how do we fix the problem? i have no idea lol 

as a suggestion to igg, find a person who is a third party person who can come in and evaluate all the problems we talk about and all their need of money to run their business and see if there is a middle grounds that can be found

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 6:12:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I take it all back , I just read a 183 page report on how much this game brings in the $ that these ppl make I am discussed, fix the rolling system make your customers happy, I now understand why they are doing that now

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 6:44:23 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Here is Clash of Clans, which was likely inspiration for CC originally

https://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/1/clash-of-clans/     Daily revenue $386K

And here is CC

https://thinkgaming.com/app-sales-data/4636/castle-clash-by-igg/   Daily revenue is $25K.

Keep in mind, those are not profits.   Those are revenues.   And yet CoC is boring as hell and has been essentially same for several years.   Meanwhile CC has frequent updates and far more intricate gameplay.

So, tell me again who is a greedy moneygrabber company ripping off the players?

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 4/20/17 6:52:06 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

And third u showed up the same time that this stuff started igg employee, I think so

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 6:55:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First lady are we allowed to put links up , if so the whole cc community can read the 183 page report that I did

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 7:10:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Muted  

Signature
Posted on 4/20/17 7:23:04 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

This should sum it up . Point blank

Signature