Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 170575

Total:#24

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] I got a great idea how to fix the rolling debat

Hot Topics [Copy link] 23/1372

Posted on 4/20/17 10:15:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

As i see it there is 2 ways that the rolling sustem works
Firstly the odds between Legend, Elite, Ordinary and Slimes.
Secondly the odds between each specific Legendary hero should a Legendary hero pop up.

Now, if IGG were to increase the odds of each individual Legendary hero their profits would drop. So i doubt this is an avenue they would take.
However, increasing the chances of a Legendary hero showing up wouldnt drain profits (as much) as people would still buy knowing the chance is higher.

I think people would be happier rolling Legends more frequently than raising the odds of a specific hero.
The more times you see the purple show up the happier you get.

Signature
https://www.youtube.com/user/PixelsYoda
LINE: iYoDa2.0
Posted on 4/21/17 9:46:36 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Ok I got an idea to make it a little better. Without changing any of the internal odds, add this one thing. If a legend does roll then the game automatically rolls a alternate/ second legend and allows you to pick between the 2 legends. So when that pesky pally or druid gets rolled you get a second chance at a hero you actually want

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 10:07:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

another idea.  Just bring out a hero trade in system. Every hero can have it's own worth of hero credits. And you can purchase a specific hero with those hero credits

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 10:12:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I have an idea, make IGG care. Cause I understand that they make the game to profit from it put this game is unbalanced in it's core. I'm not talking about F2P vs P2P difference but in the heroes themselves. The way the rolling system works, new heroes must be a little better than the previous, or bring a new mechanic to the game, or people wont roll for them. So in time, old heroes get outdated.

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 12:57:28 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Wow I try to give suggestions and you just say stupid stuff. Get a life troll

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 1:10:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

One thing they could try is to remove the heros from the rolling poll entirely. You can't roll a legend with hb correct? So why can I roll greens with gems?

Also, take the shard legends out of the pool as well. They give out druid on day one of the monthly cycle and another free legend at the end of the month that is normally a pally, ninja, champ anyway.

I think a lower number of heros in the poll to begin with is a step in the right direction.

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 1:31:24 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Even IF igg decides to change and make odds better for rolling ,ppl will still complain about it when they do not get legy they wanted lolololol.

Signature
VS
Posted on 4/21/17 2:35:08 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

My idea is still the best put all the Legendary hero's in the bazaar for sale problem solved,pay the $ get the hero u want

Signature
Posted on 4/21/17 2:52:33 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Your Suggestion makes no sense. If everythings being paid with money then ftp is gone. You literally just elminated half the games players. This is supposed to be a game of community and fun right? Not greedy idiots who cannot take things as they come.

Signature
Free alas....
Posted on 4/21/17 3:19:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Guys, try to learn to read a financial report.

IGG made $317M from mobile games last year (up from $190M the previous).

Castle Clash accounted for $136M of that (42%). Their new game Lords Mobile accounted for $124M (no revenue previous year). CC revenue growth was only 12% (up from $121M the previous year).

That's around $373K per day (not $25K as stated earlier in the thread).

Latest actions (OP heroes with dramatically lower odds) by IGG are likely just attempts to explore the best way to monetize the player base. If it works, they will continue doing it. If not, they will try something else.

Signature