Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 61    Total Posts: 172463

Total:#20

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Buh bye

Close [Copy link] 19/1753

Posted on 6/19/17 7:27:43 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry to see you leave. Thanks for what you have done for the forums. What a shame of igg's behavior, that's not ok. Good luck!

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 8:39:55 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Sorry to see you go hope you have fun.

Signature
Play on and play fair.
Posted on 6/19/17 8:58:12 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This is so sad to read. If I joined this forum a couple of weeks ago, it was thanks to your invitation from WeGamers.

But I can understand the reasons.

Big big hugs, Master Yoda.

Signature
Castle Clash / Clash of Desert / Conquerors

Guild: NeonKnights
IG: castleclashsaouri
WeGamers: Saouri
Posted on 6/19/17 9:14:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This thread has been banned.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 12:37:38 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

bye bye

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 1:59:25 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Respect Yoda, we must. And I thought being a mod was the member's biggest dream. Well played IGG.

Signature
APES!  TOGETHER!  STRONG!
Posted on 6/19/17 2:27:54 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Good Bye Yoda bro :)
All the best for wherever you are moving to.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 7:41:59 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

First thing that I feel is that I am proud for you, for stepping out in your own direction.  IGG gets way over $100 million in annual revenue, so when they pay the forum moderators just maybe a notch or 2 above minimum wage (could mean 2x or 3x or way less..  not to be insulting but to acknowledge your aforementioned issue), it is applaudable whenever a moderator transcends a certain job for a better job in life, especially if it was revolving around a salary figure in dire need of something larger or more meaningful.  Congratulations and best wishes.

Moderators usually learn such a huge deal over the years that there is a great urge for them to apply their social wisdom in myriad other aspects of the working world.

Signature
Posted on 6/19/17 8:04:11 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Yesterday was no doubt hell for all mods.  I'm guessing that was the last straw.  Igg should probably offer a break for the remaining mods when problems clear up.  Plus a nice bonus.  Sorry things were not better for you.  Enjoy your well deserved break.

Signature
Posted on 6/20/17 1:39:48 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

About mod's rewards:
1.Moderators will be regularly rewarded with 1000-7600 Gems each month depending on performance and activity.
2. Moderators will receive the host event reward as well(1500-3800).
3.Quarter gifts

YoDa, we really appreciate your past support in our forum. And we are regretful to know that you leave out because of personal reasons. Anyway, take care and good luck.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.