Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 39    Total Posts: 167843

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] I have a serious question about Nick and SK!

[Copy link] 2/165

Posted on 6/19/17 12:46:09 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So I am in the process of Devoing my SK. Which means I need 5 evolution ruins which is 5,000 fame. Here is where my question begins I could use that fame to either get SK Devo or Nick 7/8 WG (I know 10 lvl 7 talent ruins are 6,000 fame but we got one from bazaar.) I am leaning more towards Nick's WG because then I would have to get SK to 200/200 or really close which in a way benefits more because of all the extra books. So should I Devo SK first or get nicks WG to 7/8. Thanks.

Signature
Play on and play fair.
Posted on 6/19/17 12:54:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

SK is a beast.  A little less so than used to be, but still one of the strongest heroes.   I would devo him.  I don't think you will see as much benefit from LN WG upgrade as from SK.  Still great talent and needs to go to 8/8 when you have a chance, but that will cost way more than 5k fame.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 6/19/17 3:18:07 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I took my nick to WG8 before evo because I'm waiting for a dupe... I expect to be using him for a long time and don't expect to get mino anytime soon (ever.....)

I'll let you know if I see a difference.  I liked nick at wg7

Signature