Castle Clash: Guild Royale Today: 0    Total Posts: 186225

Total:#16

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] I'm surprised the game isn't dead yet

Close [Copy link] 15/1148

Posted on 8/4/17 9:31:40 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Im ptp, i waste 150$ and the game is not friendly for me, ive no new heros since michael,  ive no arctica, ive no demo. From events only got  1 new hero since December 2013, was moltanica! Ive alot mates ftp with more heros than me!! Including anubis, how is this possible? I wasted on this game about $2k, so the only stupid guy its me, waste money for nothing!!! Igg have our accounts locked and we are wasting our money grrrrrrrrr

Signature
8k gems rolled and not a single legendary hero, 25k gems buyed and only shards and HB on events not a single hero!!! WHY????
Posted on 8/4/17 10:14:07 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I just wish they would come out with different content. Perhaps some type of quest series that is in some way interactive. They could even make it to where some of the quests required a team to succeed. This type of event was very popular when MajorMud was around.

Signature
Posted on 8/4/17 7:18:18 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

99% of people that play this game don't frequent the this forum.  The baazar deals a well worth it for new players and it doesn't take a genius to figure out that some newbies are buying in big and small you don't have to spend a ton to kick computer but. IGG knows what they are doing one post, that 1% of the player base just read, isn't going to fool anyone. May as well go back to quitting you're not in a good position to catch up unless....you spend some more money. And IGG still doesn't care about f2p opinion.

Signature
Posted on 8/5/17 3:40:18 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

As long as CC continues to sit on the list of top grossing apps, it's not going anywhere.

This game will only die when it's no longer profitable to keep it going.

CC might have slowed down a bit, but considering it's 4 years old, it's still going strong.

Signature
iOS - DarkKnights
Posted on 8/8/17 2:33:06 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

G8 b8

Signature
/storage/emulated/0/Android/data/com.htc.sense.browser/files/TMP
Posted on 8/8/17 4:16:00 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

We are doing our best to further improve the game and add more features for our players. Hope for your understanding.

Signature
Where there is a will, there is a way.