Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 5    Total Posts: 170575

Total:#7

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Took vacation, kicked from guild i owned

[Copy link] 6/409

Posted on 8/13/17 12:32:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I took a vacation for 4-5 weeks and I'm not using my phone. I get back, and I'm kicked out. I owned the guild. I find it stupid how I can get kicked from a guild as i the leader. This should never happen.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 12:54:31 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

If leader goes inactive, guild needs some way to get leadership back, since there are many guild functions that only leader can do.

How much of a leader can one be to go on 4-5 week vacation and not tell guildies that he is going to be gone - that is a better question.    That should never happen.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 8/13/17 1:08:29 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bad builded guild, if you don't have friends,  to who can trust. Give leadership to friend, later get back.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 2:07:39 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Last minute 4-5 week vacation with no phone? In 2017? Sounds like you got locked up.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 4:06:24 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Just reach anyone in your guild and ask them to accept you and reinstate you as the leader. Problem solved.

Signature
Sunpirates
HBM AF, ID6-10
Posted on 8/13/17 4:50:20 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I'm curious on which guild that you were from?

Signature
,,i,,
Posted on 8/13/17 4:52:47 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

This system was put in place so that in case the Leader become's inactive, the Guild does not suffer and the Guild continues to oprate. it is unfortunate that you could not notify you other guildmates. However, You can Ask what Aizat said, And I dont think, that you guild mates will mind reinstating you as leader.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]