Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 172404

Total:#3

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Where to spend resources on

[Copy link] 2/241

Posted on 8/13/17 4:12:23 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hello guys,

I recently bought some gems, and I've been saving resources like shards for a long time now, and now I need help in deciding where to spend them.

I got 15k fame atm, with 10 oath tablets spare, 8 lvl 8 talent runes and 3 lvl 7 talent runes. I got more or less 300k shards if I count the essence I allready have too.

So with rolling gems, I got rockno, mechtessa and heartbreaker for new heroes (don't have gunslinger, anubis or rhonin).

For other heroes I'd wanna work on: 

• sk => augmented, evo 200, 8/10 with 5/5 corrode
  • ghoulem => augmented, evo 200, 9/10, 3/5 enlighten
  • Michael => NOT augmented, evo 180, 8/10, 8/8 bladeshell
  • aries => NOT augmented, evo 180, 8/10, 5/5 revite

Now I have 4 aries backups, 3 michael backups, 2 ghoulem backups and 2 sk backups. 

I was thinking of maybe devo sk and ghoulem (cost 20k shards each extra) and devo + augment michael (cost 40k shards so I don't have to use my oath tablets yet and save fame). This will cost me 18k fame for devo'ing and augmenting (which I'll have in like a week), but I wont have any fame left then. Reason I wanna augment michael is cause I got burning plate (only level one) allready waiting and I really want that on him.

Now, I don't do anything with my aries then though, and I wont have fame to do something with my newer heroes.

So what would you guys do, + which of the 3 newer heroes is the best to work on? Didn't hear a lot from mechtessa yet, she's prob good in some things, but maybe rockno/heartbreaker are better? 

So let me know where you guys would spend the fame I got now, feature fame and my shards. I also wanted to lvl the skills of green and blue heroes to lvl 7 so I can get 5 blue and green garrissons and I can leave those for a long time, this will cost me 117k shards (allready have some at lvl 7 skill).

Thanks in advance!

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 5:28:52 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Some thoughts:

SK - makes sense to me.   Devo SK is a beast, even if less OP than used to be.

Ghoulem - makes sense to me.   Devo Ghoulem is useful just about anywhere.

Mike - make sense to me.   Not sure if BP is his best enchantment, but unless he is born with something high, might as well try that.   And Mike has become a key hero in a bunch of places, arguably most essential after Anubis/GS and taking place of ever-fragile PD in some modes.

Aries - yeah, he will have to wait.

HB and Rocky do seem to be better than Mechtessa, from what I see.   So they get some love ahead of her.

Garrisons would depend on HBM and GW.   If you are in a guild where you are a one of top might people, you get hit a lot, so garrisons would help.   If you are pushing HBM3, same.   If not doing either, you might be better off spending skillup on main heroes.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 8/13/17 8:25:14 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

I would devo before i augment

Signature