Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 2    Total Posts: 172404

Total:#4

Create Thread

[Off-Topic] Stone Skin vs. Bulwark

[Copy link] 3/275

Posted on 8/13/17 7:44:13 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Bulwark used to be all the rave not too long ago now all of a sudden Stone skin is better(?) per the forum. Not sure how this happened lol maybe Grimfiend started it or maybe players that comment on the forums have been blessed with Stone skin and cannot roll a bulwark. Not trying to be a jerk but heroes like rockno are tailor made for bulwark same goes for any AOE hero but there are some that are even better with war god but players are suggesting Stone skin for them as well.  I could care less about good GW defense heroes enjoy watching things explode with damage increase talents.

My heroes with bulwark:
Grimfiend 8/8
Ghoulem 8/8
Lil Nick 8/8
Trixie 7/8
Rockno 7/8
Backup Moltanica 5/8 from back in the day.

Perhaps I'm biased since I have a good bulwark lineup vice versa for those with Stone skin. Hoping to get an explanation as to why Stone skin is better for a few of those. And I could care less about pvp modes and GW defense.

Thanks

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 8:00:26 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

bw is a very good talent but the reason people opt for stone skin is survivability and most heros have built in reductions of some sort so the increase a bw heros dmg is just negated anyways and he will die faster since he doesn't have a damage reduction. bulwark is mainly a pvm talent where as ss is designed for pvp. I've opted for bw on some heros including ghoulem and grim but they do die much faster than ss versions

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 8:02:28 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

stones kinzie is also way more beneficial for healing as it heals a fixed amount which stone skin can further educe dmg against again. max hp does not recieve a bonus from healing effects other than with goblet and life drain.

Signature
Posted on 8/13/17 8:52:22 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

there's nothing wrong with to to each there own. the majority of the play base that desires stone skin is a pvp one who focuses on gw and others forms of pvp including ff, which yes the rewards system is dumb however it is fun to participate in and actually play for the sake of playing instead of just getting some rewards.  most high level people that recommend ss are alson already farming the max levels of hbm, dungeons, ht etc

Signature