Castle Clash: Brave Squads Today: 0    Total Posts: 170626

Total:#8

Poll

[Off-Topic] Who;s Next in Line for evolution and why ?

[Copy link] 7/284 [The poll has ended.]

Posted on 10/7/17 12:56:01 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

So, I need ur help. I ama evolving my Ghoulem soon and need your help who Should I priroritize on evolivng first ? I ahev Dupes for all hero's Mentioned in the Poll. Please gimme reasons also on whom hsould I choose next after PD,SK, Ghoul to join the Evo club

Single Votes , Total Voters:20

The poll has ended.

1. Santaboom

10%(2)

2. Grimfeind

10%(2)

3. Micheal

60%(12)

4. Wallawala

20%(4)

5. Phantom King

0.00%(0)

6. Warlock

0.00%(0)

The poll has ended.

Signature
[left]You are the best for yourself[/left]
Posted on 10/7/17 1:30:52 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Mikey.   Because good Mike helps whole team in number of ways in number of modes.   GF and Wally are runners up.   Santa... yeah, eventually, for dungeons.   PK eventually for lava.   WL is last.

Signature
Surgeon General has determined that the above post may contain unhealthy doses of snark, sarcasm or general tomfoolery.  Proceed with caution
Posted on 10/7/17 2:03:45 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

You have evo pd, sk and soon will be ghoulem too.  Thats buffer, tanks, healer  ,  so you need evo dmg dealer.  And from this list grimfiend is
I vote for him

Grimfiend is a great hero for almost all mods
And I use him evre where but gw attack

But a little information about where are you in the game could help

Also agree with savings wl to the last

Signature
Posted on 10/7/17 3:40:56 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I vote Santa because you want him to help you get to insane 4-10.  Dungeons should be priority.

Signature
Posted on 10/7/17 4:12:22 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I voted Mike but I'd almost do grimfiend for the reason stated by the other guy- debuffer missing from your evo squad

Signature
Posted on 10/12/17 2:03:39 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

Definitely Mike because I have used him before on another account and he is really good in all game modes. His guardian angle helps so much as well.

Signature
Be The Best, The Best that You Can!!
Posted on 10/12/17 2:28:48 PM | Show thread starter's posts only

I like Mike. He buffs your team, has a shield that deflects damage, has huge HP, has a nasty sidekick that deals Crit damage, and is good in almost all modes.

In 2nd place, imo, is Santa. Santa is not only the dungeon master, he is the raid master. Try buffing him with PD, Mike and Cupid & see what happens. With the recent updates, you need luck and a quick kill: if Santa gets the former, he delivers on the latter - especially once he's Devo'd.

Signature
Posted on 10/18/17 9:22:51 AM | Show thread starter's posts only

Hi
I'd go pd because more hp let's him live longer to stack more and fits most artifacts until you get blitz
Anros

Signature
Whatever you are, be a best one